All-Star Maryland Twisters Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shes not on F5 this year. she quit cheer and went to Gymnastics :(

Did she do gym before?? As someone that coached gymnastics, she must be the most athletic kid in the world. Tumbling and stunting does not prepare anyone for bars, and it is just a completely different skill set for the events. Similar yes, but whoa. That's crazy.

Did she do gym before?? As someone that coached gymnastics, she must be the most athletic kid in the world. Tumbling and stunting does not prepare anyone for bars, and it is just a completely different skill set for the events. Similar yes, but whoa. That's crazy.
i think she was doing both :p im not sure

No, she just started few months back. Let me tell you she's doing amazing... A freak of nature!!!!!
Expect ALOT of amazing things from het in the gymnastics world.

the only thing i know is that their music has something to do with Drop that Thun Thun Thun... if you follow half the girls on f5 twitter accounts, lol so it should be an interesting routine to watch.

Yes they have showcase today, and yes they compete this weekend. We have had a few of our other teams perform at showcase without music for this year because we are still waiting on it. Were crossing our fingers it gets done in time but we dont know.

Just found out that the music wont make it for this weekend - but of course that is because it is going to be "INCREDIBLE" when it does get here

Back