All-Star Maryland Twisters Weathergirls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

dominique328 said:
did i ever say i didnt believe ya'll, ummm i think NOT ! so go somewhere with yourself ! Kthanks byee, im done !
I don't think anyone was getting sassy with you- this is just really "old" news to the rest of us. As explained above, junior teams weren't even given paid bids last year. I would imagine if kids on J5 teams were talking about getting bids, they are absolutely cross overs since it would be impossible for a junior team to be awarded a bid, unless they competed in the senior division. Juniors have known all season there wouldn't be a junior division at Worlds, so nobody is getting anybody's "hopes up" by awarding bids to teams who will not have a division at Worlds.

In other news.. love that there's a video of weather girls! They are looking great, especially for their first time out!

I don't think anyone was getting sassy with you- this is just really "old" news to the rest of us. As explained above, junior teams weren't even given paid bids last year. I would imagine if kids on J5 teams were talking about getting bids, they are absolutely cross overs since it would be impossible for a junior team to be awarded a bid, unless they competed in the senior division. Juniors have known all season there wouldn't be a junior division at Worlds, so nobody is getting anybody's "hopes up" by awarding bids to teams who will not have a division at Worlds.

In other news.. love that there's a video of weather girls! They are looking great, especially for their first time out!

hmmmm, did i say anyone was getting "sassy" with me? i believe not, SO DONT ASSUME things, but anyway BACK TO THE WEATHERGIRLS !

OMG, REALLY ??? since when? what is going on with the Cheerleading Industry, badd enough they took away YOUTH 5
the big reason is that worlds is spose to be special and more of a "senior" aged thing as well as safety...imho i don't think juniors are really old enough to appreciate what some girls who are older have buster their bums to do to get to worlds...think it's a better experience when you are 14/15+

@dominique328

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with the phrases "So go somewhere else with yourself" or "Did I ever say I didn't believe ya'll? Um, I think not", as friendly. I took them as slightly defensive when really, someone was only trying to explain something to you. However, now I know they are in fact friendly statements.

I apologize for the clear misunderstanding.

Well I know that "the Girls" are going to bring it tomorrow! I thought they were HOT for only having eleven practices! WOW! Thought theybyere shorted on their score but they go late in tye lineup tomorrow so it will be good. GO WEATHER GIRLS!

@dominique328

I'm sorry. I'm not familiar with the phrases "So go somewhere else with yourself" or "Did I ever say I didn't believe ya'll? Um, I think not", as friendly. I took them as slightly defensive when really, someone was only trying to explain something to you. However, now I know they are in fact friendly statements.

I apologize for the clear misunderstanding.

lol tahhhhhhhhhhh, im laughing hysterically right now, just to let you know ! :)
You GOOOOD, no hard feelings ! pwhahaha

I'm on my phone so I can't see the video :( anyone want to give me a little summary of the routine? Like stunts or tumbling recaps, or really anything lol

ok love it but....tht pyramid transition....the split thing...Epic Onyx didtat last year at Worlds...exactly like that...sam amount of catchers and such and one of the judges said it was illegal :/ kinda is concerning

i thought this team was unbelievable for their first time out!! the center flyer is gorgeous and their pyramid is great!

Back