All-Star Maryland Twisters Weathergirls

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fierce fierce fierce! what a great debut:) cant wait to watch them at worlds and see how everything plays out when they are up there with all of the small seniors!

I wish people would stop using threads to argue about things, this thread is about WEATHERGIRLS not about someone getting the last word.And for the tumbling come on people its f5 im sure they can get somemorelol

The reason there uniforms say "Twisters" is because Maryland Twisters don't put team names on every level 5 teams uniform just because they are level 5. You have to "earn" your name on your uniform. F5, Reign, and Cells have their names because they have won big titles such as NCA and/or Worlds. Velocity, Black ice, and Weather girls have not won a big title yet to get their name on their uniform! But I would love to see them get uniforms with their name! :)

black ice has their names on the back of their unifoms and the guys have it on the pants.

They looked good! Especially the stunts, the flyers have really nice flexibility. I thought they would have more tumbling though, since supercells has some crazy tumblers

I bet they have better passes than they are showing, prolly issues with doing them in the routine, cause that sneak peek vid def showed a lot more tumbling.

They could definitely clean it up a bit... but they've got a pretty fierce routine! <3
Did they get a bid?!

weather girls look amazing that was so impressive for there first time out!
i was so happy to see them perform at batc:)

Back