All-Star Md Twisters Weather Girls.question?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 14, 2009
So, I'm curious to see what the cheer masses think. What do you think about a 1/2 year team that was put together soley for WOLDS? Do you think it could happen again? WeatherGirls put it together in 22 practices. Could that happen again. (Cali and Panthers and the whole top 10 of the division is SERIOUSLY TALENTED)...Thoughts?

I think for only have 22 practices those girls went out there and killed it! For a half year team (which you hardly ever see with Senior 5 teams)they did a really great job and could possibly pull of something great next year. Props to them and how they did at Worlds. They were really fun to watch.

yeah, but id really REALLY like to see weather girls a full year team next year. im sure theyd cause some upsets at some major competitions.

yeah, but id really REALLY like to see weather girls a full year team next year. im sure theyd cause some upsets at some major competitions.
Oh my gosh! If they were a full year team, They would be incredible! They have a lot of potential.

yes they should! they are amazing and have so much talent!
the forecast is in weather girls win!!! lol

Go ahead and watch us watch us, yes we look so Fierce fierce, clap it up and kick it higher weather girls are so on fire, step to us and ill _____ you, you, and you, AND YOU... SHA SHAWAMMM!!!!

LOOVVE weather girls amazing!!!! i hope they return next yr!

Back