All-Star Meaning/origin Of Team Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The only name I don't get is Loony Dolphins. Haha its cute but I just don't understand! And the Cheer Extreme names like there's one called Dragonflys and another called Sharks and then you have CEA teams with Elite and Excel in their names; how does that tie together exactly?
The CEA teams individually choose their names (ex. Sharks, Butterflies, Dragonflies). However, some leveled teams already had names that they are known by such as the level 5 teams being ___ Elite and it used to be level 4 teams that were ___ Excel.

I bet SharkDad could explain where the Sharks came from! And Missy (mstealtoyou) could explain the Butterflies.

I thought Senior Elite was derived from when they used novice,intermediate, excel, elite, etc. to determine a teams "level" in allstar cheerleading. A lot of teams used to go by whatever age and level they were in (ex Youth Excel, Senior Novice, etc.), but Senior Elite stuck around as the team name even after the USASF decided upon actual numbered levels. That's why there's also a Senior Elite at California and so on. I could have made all of this up in my head though. Sometimes I do things like that. :/

I always wondered the Rays colors?!

I like the themes of: FCA (favorite)!!, ACE, Matrix, Twisters, Premier Sharks, Woodlands

The CEA teams individually choose their names (ex. Sharks, Butterflies, Dragonflies). However, some leveled teams already had names that they are known by such as the level 5 teams being ___ Elite and it used to be level 4 teams that were ___ Excel.

I bet SharkDad could explain where the Sharks came from! And Missy (mstealtoyou) could explain the Butterflies.

How did Orlando Allstars Sm Sr became Angels??

Is there a gym with teams named after freaky/mysterious creatures? like Vampires, or trolls? lmao

Back