All-Star Meaning/origin Of Team Names?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

we should expect Twilight . . . New Moon . . .and Breaking Dawn? hahaahah

giving a little thought.. i was thinking since one of their colors is black maybe they went with midnight instead of calling them BLACK?!?!?

funny thing i think they do have a SO5 called twilight?

Rays in general has confused me. Where else in the world do Plaid, Frost, Rust, Platinum, and Grapes have anything to do with each other?

this may seem very dumb but how does "velocity, ignition, sparks, synergy, excel and adrenaline" have to do with eachother? These are my gyms names and I dont really think they go together.

giving a little thought.. i was thinking since one of their colors is black maybe they went with midnight instead of calling them BLACK?!?!?

funny thing i think they do have a SO5 called twilight?

Isn't that Matrix? Or does prodigy have a SO5 called twilight as well?

Did everyone ever answer the question on Twist and Shout? I always assumed it was becausing the twisting in tumbling and shouting the cheer; however, twisters (tornadoes) are prevalent in Oklahoma, so maybe?

Does anyone ever get attention from "civilians" on their team names? When wearing my Air Force (University Cheer) sweatshirt to the airport, I have been accorded respect as someone in the military, and I squeak, "no its a cheer team with a really great sweatshirt design." When I posted on Facebook that my daughter had "made" Top Gun, I had people congratulate me on her getting in real TOP GUN military training program.:oops: That was awkward. (You would have thought the incessant cheer pics would have sunk in!)

Back