OT Medals?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jan 26, 2011
I have a lot of medals from cheerleading, soccer, dance and I was wondering how everyone displays them or if you don't display them at all. Please add pictures! :)

I actually just put this picture on twitter last night haha. :) I really need a bigger one now because it looks overcrowded but it's my last year so...
BBLrNxuCUAACYty.jpg:large

If I can convince my mom to buy me another shelf I'll put up all my trophies and medals (my favorite being my Cheersport medal :p). This is all I have up currently (just redid my room so I had to put things in the attic).
20130122_173253.jpg

I don't know about you guys, but typically the medals I get are participation medals, so they don't mean much to me (with the exception of my medal from my individual and my bronze medal from WSF which is special to me for many reasons). I just keep them all hanging on the same hook in my room except for my WSF medal which stays in my cheer bag as a constant reminder to work hard.

I don't know about you guys, but typically the medals I get are participation medals, so they don't mean much to me (with the exception of my medal from my individual and my bronze medal from WSF which is special to me for many reasons). I just keep them all hanging on the same hook in my room except for my WSF medal which stays in my cheer bag as a constant reminder to work hard.
All the medals I have are national champions/regional champions (one of those) ones

Not medals but at UCA competitions they always give out little pins for each comp. I thought they were stupid but now I kind of wish I wouldn't have lost them so I could put cheer pins all over my back pack :/

I'll have to take a pic of it, but my mom found me these cute like coat hanger things that have wooden stars that the hook hangs off. we were going to paint them the colors of my room or the colors of my gym but never got around to it lol regardless, they do a very good job of holding all my medals, since quite a few were accumulated over the years.

My CPs friend is a competitive gymnast and I saw this hanging in her room the other day, so I had to of course order one. Got my daughters name, a cheerleader on one side, and a back walkover on the other. It's so super cute hanging in her room and it's fun to fill them up, even if its just participation medals. Here is the website:

www.mymedalholder.com

this picture was taken about 2 years ago, and I've accumulated probably 6 or so more medals, and out of the competitions I've gone to, only two or so given out participation medals, so they were all hard earned!
these are my two cheer sections of my room.
tumblr_lzrmr2utSU1qgvr6ko1_500.jpg

tumblr_lzrmr2utSU1qgvr6ko2_500.jpg

I also threw in some door hangers they made us the last few years I cheered at CEA, and my sash from Girls in Action at Church. as well as some team pictures and signs from comps.
oh and the little black envelope was from the first year they held all levels and said "this is it!" and was our full paid bid to ATL, and my mom was team mom in that day so we somehow ended up with it lol.

Back