All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There are so many variables that can happen between now and NCA/ now and worlds that its truly anyone's game. There is so much talent in this division, but what hits vs. what doesnt is typically the deciding factor in Feb.

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

Since I'm sure this routine will change or has changed, I'll comment on the good parts about it!
Those full ups were clean a.f. The jumps were actually really good. As always, CF has the best motions in the whole entire ever.
and seriously... that dance... my everything.

Back