All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

that was excellent for the beginning of the season.
i absolutely LOVE that dance. omg.

i think this is one of the toughest divisions this year. Most of the top rated gyms are the big names, but yall are underestimating FCA. but...i'm biased being an alumni ;) FCA will wow everyone

i think this is one of the toughest divisions this year. Most of the top rated gyms are the big names, but yall are underestimating FCA. but...i'm biased being an alumni ;) FCA will wow everyone

just saying, everyone in this thread has already seen what FCA can do. there were numerous people who said they were really impressed with them so i dont think anyone is underestimating them.

Cheerforce Senior Black. There are 2 boys on the floor, me being one of them (as their coach) We were not there to tumble to highlight the routine by any means. We had SEVERAL injuries getting these girls prepared and me and our other boy were needed to help the girls get on the floor. The blonde girl that runs through most of the routine, breaks her elbow within 15 seconds of the routine, so please help keep the comments positive, these girls have worked hard, and again this was back in the beginning of december. ENJOY!!

YES YES YES YES YES!! Finally Ive waited so long well what feels like forever. Stunts werk, jumps werk dance WERK.. Cant wait to see them come worlds..

Back