All-Star Medium All Girl?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cali Medium outscored Cali Elite on day one and Shooting Stars on both days during the Vegas comp. I'm surprised no more people are taking them into consideration.
You can't go by scores unless its head to head. Stars had their worst weekend of the year and if you go by the scores, I believe Starlites and Jr Mafia out scored everybody. Its all up for grabs. There are so many great teams. Comes down to who owns that weekend.

yeah they are good i just dont know with them having to lose some of the crossovers from other teams come worlds... they have someone on large coed and girls driving in from mafia and a girl on smoed on the team. not much pull in vegas

kinda bursted my bubble...still an amzing team=)

Our Senior Black and Nfinity team are excited to get back out on the floor for their next performances on January 29th! If you want to see Cheerforce Senior Black's Video of their first performance in December, we need 1000 likes on our Cheerforce Nfinity Fan Page! Help us get there and we would LOVE to release the video of our Medium All Girl 5!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/CheerForce-Nfinity/159475394145599
(make sure you open the link above and "LIKE THIS" on the Nfinity Fan Page)

just about 200 more likes and i'll post Cheerforce Medium All Girl!!

Why do y'all think that Panthers are going to go large when they just got a paid bid in medium? Haha.
Anyone, I'm the #1 Fanther, along with kristenthegreat . I think them and Amber are the two strongest.

Why do y'all think that Panthers are going to go large when they just got a paid bid in medium? Haha.
Anyone, I'm the #1 Fanther, along with kristenthegreat . I think them and Amber are the two strongest.

I think we have been very clear about the fact that Panthers are medium and staying medium.

Back