All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm making a google docs spreadsheet for medium coed tumbling.
Does anyone have or could find a good quality video of
Maryland Twisters Reign and Spirt of Texas? I can't tell what they are doing in 240p videos from a mile away!

Any other medium coed videos would help. I've already finished the spreadsheet for South Elite, Cali black ops, WC Odyssey, and Brandon white!
i'll help you :)
MD Twister Reign

another version of Reign

SOT

4D3CHEER!

Care to share the spreadsheets?! :) I would like to see your work ! As I am always curious some teams and these stunting scores I still dont understand tho

Triple Post. Awkward....

Here's the spreadsheet. It isn't finished because i couldn't find good and clear videos of Gymtyme or Prodigy.
I believe i have my settings set so anyone can edit it. If you find a mistake please fix it for me and let me know! Some passes (RO BHS Whip Full) were put as ROBHS Full because there was a small amount of them, no need for a whole new category.

Welcome to Google Docs

Triple Post. Awkward....

Here's the spreadsheet. It isn't finished because i couldn't find good and clear videos of Gymtyme or Prodigy.
I believe i have my settings set so anyone can edit it. If you find a mistake please fix it for me and let me know! Some passes (RO BHS Whip Full) were put as ROBHS Full because there was a small amount of them, no need for a whole new category.

Welcome to Google Docs
Gymtyme Onyx 2012-2013

no, you got that right :)
SOT, SE Diamonds, and T&S have what it takes to be world champ, in my opinion

SOT and South Elite are definitely my favorites even though I do think South needs to improve their tumbling a bit more. T&S has phenomenal tumbling, but their stunting didn't do much for me. So if South improves their tumbling and T&S improves their stunting...WOW!

Back