All-Star Medium Coed 5 2012-2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anybody's opinions change after seeing black ops and memphis elite grab a paid bid this weekend and seeing south elite and obsession's debuts? I've been hardcore south elite and sot but south elite is the only team I've seen live. This weekend I will get the chance to see black ops so we will see if that will make a difference. I was blown away by obsession's opening and tumbling but they're stunting leaves a lot to be desired. This is going to be an amazing divison to watch this year! (As it was last year)!

There are a TON of great teams in this division. To be on top you have to have both the clean AND the difficulty. This division never seems to get much love but IMO it is the deepest division in our industry, at least last year and this year it has been for sure. What used to be a pretty easy top 3 placement for our gym is no longer an easy task. The teams placing top 3 are going to have to bring it, be clean and max out every area of the scoresheet. I can't wait to see all of them at NCA & worlds!!

I genuinely would be hard pressed to rank the teams in this division right now.. T&S, Black Ops, Matrix, Spirit, FORCE, South Elite, Fab 5, GT Platinum (they were sloppy, but they had an almost identical score to Matrix without deductions), and probably 5 other teams could all place top 3. This division will be a good fight at NCA and Worlds.

once again this is the deepest division with talent and looks like will be one of the most consistent as well. can't wait!

I find myself liking so many of your post on this thread!!! LOL! I like everyone in this division this year! I simply just can't pick a favorite!!!

just to clarify, UA Prodigy is going medium again. (They were large this past weekend and got an at- large bid) I may seem biased but they have a lot of talent this year!

Back