All-Star Meeting Up At Competitions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 5, 2011
So I've made best friends through my gym and team, but I've also made some amazing friends that I met at competitions that live in completely different parts of the country. Anyone else have this experience?

i wish i could meet some of you!! but there is not alot of canadian peoplez on here :( and even less from where i am from

Me and another girl i met on twitter who cheered at another gym in my state are going to meet up at a competition soon! We're already great friends! :)
I haven't met anyone on fierceboard, since nobody here is from my state :(

Yes! I've met quite a few fierceboarders and other great cheerleaders. They're all so nice and I look forward to seeing them at comps throughout the season. It's so fun to have friends from all over the country

Meeting fierceboarders and other cheer people has made this entire experience so much more fun for me! Sure, I could go and support our teams and talk to the same parents at EVERY comp, but meeting people from other programs gives me a little variety :)

One of the main things I hated about HS cheer is that you never got to meet new people at competitions. It must be cool/nice to have friends in other parts of the country. Also makes me sad I chose a college that didn't compete.

Anyways, some day I'd love to go to Worlds with my friends and meet some of you.

One of the main things I hated about HS cheer is that you never got to meet new people at competitions. It must be cool/nice to have friends in other parts of the country. Also makes me sad I chose a college that didn't compete.

Anyways, some day I'd love to go to Worlds with my friends and meet some of you.

I know you met coach.elle ....That would explain why you seem so disappointed... :D

Last year I went to quite a few competitions with friends and I was just too nervous to actually meet anyone...:oops:
I'm debating on whether or not to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to ATL for cheersport... I'm trying to talk my mom into going with me. If she won't go ill just drag some of my friends along! I promise I'll meet up with some of you guys then! If I go... Lol cheersport is so chaotic if you're not competing...

Back