All-Star Mental Block After Being Dropped 3 Times

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I really hope they had to run for that. You never drop your flier when you could have prevented it without running where I come from. If any flyer hits the ground on my team, the entire team has to run a mile. There is no excuse for being dropped on her head 3 times. That is a problem that needs to be fixed.

I really hope they had to run for that. You never drop your flier when you could have prevented it without running where I come from. If any flyer hits the ground on my team, the entire team has to run a mile. There is no excuse for being dropped on her head 3 times. That is a problem that needs to be fixed.
There were no repercussions that I saw. NONE...the coach talked to my CP to try to help her work through her fear, that is it. Grrrrrr, I knew I should have gone with my instincts the beginning of this season...I agree with everyone here.

It is legitimate fear but she wants to work through it, I'd rather her be taken out of the stunt completely. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm off to have a serious discussion with the powers that be and pull out my Momma bear! This could get nasty....

There were no repercussions that I saw. NONE...the coach talked to my CP to try to help her work through her fear, that is it. Grrrrrr, I knew I should have gone with my instincts the beginning of this season...I agree with everyone here.

It is legitimate fear but she wants to work through it, I'd rather her be taken out of the stunt completely. Thanks for everyone's input. I'm off to have a serious discussion with the powers that be and pull out my Momma bear! This could get nasty....

Keep us posted Momma bear, safety comes first!!

Back