All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Well this sucks for those teams who were competing this weekend without bids who had a really good shot at getting one. Now it looks like there will be 1 less bid available for the other teams to count on.

I mean, there are currently 7 teams without bids. 8 if you count this team. The odds are still pretty good.

I mean, there are currently 7 teams without bids. 8 if you count this team. The odds are still pretty good.

Do you know if this comp has a bid declaration? I didn't see one on the webpage. It'll be interesting to see how the bids are awarded though. It seems like the INT teams normally get maybe 1 bid at most comps especially smaller ones.

Do you know if this comp has a bid declaration? I didn't see one on the webpage. It'll be interesting to see how the bids are awarded though. It seems like the INT teams normally get maybe 1 bid at most comps especially smaller ones.
It's in score order not by division.

Well considering they have the same team name (Legacy) as the team from December, my thoughts are the same as far as it being the same team (with a few other athletes).

Now the fun really begins when it comes to those teams fighting for those FP bids. If the commotion about scoring in December was an indication, then I guess I'll need to grab some extra popcorn for this weekend....

Well considering they have the same team name (Legacy) as the team from December, my thoughts are the same as far as it being the same team (with a few other athletes).

Now the fun really begins when it comes to those teams fighting for those FP bids. If the commotion about scoring in December was an indication, then I guess I'll need to grab some extra popcorn for this weekend....
Ill be right there with you.

And I agree, it's the same team.

Ok so now the plot thickens.

If hypothetically IX gets another bid (let's say for arguments sake FP) then they have to give up the bid earned in December(assuming it is the same team as December), correct?

So then, that FP bid in December would probably go to either Big Bang or Fab 5 in my opinion.

It's that time of competition season when things get interesting.

Ok so now the plot thickens.

If hypothetically IX gets another bid (let's say for arguments sake FP) then they have to give up the bid earned in December(assuming it is the same team as December), correct?

So then, that FP bid in December would probably go to either Big Bang or Fab 5 in my opinion.

It's that time of competition season when things get interesting.
Yes. Big Bang took the AL bid but FAB5 did not.

AS1 received the 1st AL Bid. Then PAC5, Then CNY, Then NYIcons.

Why on earth would they try to be greedy and take a bid opportunity away from another team if they already have one using the same athletes??

I don't understand this.

I will be there recording each level 5 performance to post on the board.
Who knows. I agree, it would be greedy.

Perhaps they aren't competing for a bid.

Yes. Big Bang took the AL bid but FAB5 did not.

AS1 received the 1st AL Bid. Then PAC5, Then CNY, Then NYIcons.

But I believe Fab 5 won Medium Senior and Big Bang was 2nd. I believe Fab 5 declined an AL bid so based on that I was thinking Fab would be in front for that FP bid (assuming they had the next highest score).

Unless they will now have 2 Worlds teams? With this competition nothing would surprise me.
I would be shocked. I can't believe they have the numbers for that. They went from having two Worlds teams two years ago to one Medium Coed last year to Small Coed this season. I don't think their youngest Worlds athletes are of International age either, but I could be wrong on that.

I don't know where they magically got all the extra worlds athletes to make a second team at this point in the season though. I don't think it's a second team at all. They probably have some overage athletes they wanted to add to the team, and since we all know how bids go at these events, probably figured they had a good chance of getting a second paid bid to switch divisions for worlds.
I will lay $$ down they get a bid and they were already told they have it like last year on Friday night at practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why on earth would they try to be greedy and take a bid opportunity away from another team if they already have one using the same athletes??

I don't understand this.

I will be there recording each level 5 performance to post on the board.
Please record them and post!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back