All-Star Mid Atlantic Cheer--wildwood, Nj 3/5-3/6

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Worlds performances don't start until around 5pm. I'll post them all when I leave the venue. My CP will be performing around the same time so I'll be there regardless so I may as well record them for those who may want to see some of the less known teams.

"Undeserving" meaning they shouldn't go to Worlds? I don't think the quality of this comp is a big secret. Gyms still choose to attend, and as @Boughetto said, for many a bid is still a bid regardless of where it is earned. An "undeserving" team will just be one and done at Worlds, whether it is with an AL on Day 1 or a FP on Day 2. Unless a gym is delusional, they pretty much know what the outcome will be. Having a Worlds team and having a successful Worlds team are two completely different things.

This is so great!!

Maybe people enjoy watching videos of teams from competitions, it' pretty common for people to record level 5 teams. Why do you care so much?

Because you all seem to forget you are talking about young people that enjoy and love what they do ! They work just as hard as any other team and don't deserve this nonsense . If they are so insignificant why the drama ? I think people are just nasty and should move on ! Tell your coaches not to come to this competition any more ! Chances are your CPs team or you if you're a CP are looking for a BID this weekend . Why aren't you on Conneticut ?

Worlds performances don't start until around 5pm. I'll post them all when I leave the venue. My CP will be performing around the same time so I'll be there regardless so I may as well record them for those who may want to see some of the less known teams.
You can all watch on Flocheer

Because you all seem to forget you are talking about young people that enjoy and love what they do ! They work just as hard as any other team and don't deserve this nonsense . If they are so insignificant why the drama ? I think people are just nasty and should move on ! Tell your coaches not to come to this competition any more ! Chances are your CPs team or you if you're a CP are looking for a BID this weekend . Why aren't you on Conneticut ?
I think you took my post way out of context, I was simply asking why you care if people record teams seeing as that is done at just about every single competition. I have zero affiliation with any teams at this comp or the one in Connecticut and haven't cheered allstars in 4 years, not sure why that would matter anyway?

Speaking of me having no affiliation, if I know that this comp has been known for its shady business practices for many years now (it's nothing new), than something is definitely up.

so I can compare the routine videos to the released scoresheets/rankings later on, and to remember how asinine this competition is along with their blatant overinflation of certain teams' scores.

oh, did I say that out loud? I mean I would like to watch all of the routines like I always do.

so I can compare the routine videos to the released scoresheets/rankings later on, and to remember how asinine this competition is along with their blatant overinflation of certain teams' scores.

oh, did I say that out loud? I mean I would like to watch all of the routines like I always do.
We were all thinking it haha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back