All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite Blue Ribbon Tshirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We just got ours yesterday.... Hopefully everyone elses comes soon!

We got ours today!!!! Thanks so much they are AWESOME!!!!!! Hope it helped the cause!!!!!! Thanks again for taking on this project and bringing all these cheerleaders together for a cause. Good Luck with the rest of your competition season!!!

i didnt remeber the password to my old account, but my check for $45 was cashed over 2 months ago and i still havent recieved my shirts i ordered through allstar rebels does anyone have any idea when i will be recieving them?

I LOVE these does anyone know if there's somewhere I can order one individually or if anyone will be selling them at Worlds?!

Does anyone know how much money ended up being donated to the families and if they have received it yet?

Does anyone know how much money ended up being donated to the families and if they have received it yet?

The HUGS for Midwest that Varsity did collected and donated $36,475.23. The donations from Cheer for a Cause haven't been deposited yet. Most likely will by the end of this week. I just had a junior advisory board member collect $65 at school! :) I still have a few tribute ribbon patches left for $5 plus like $1.29 for shipping. When I talked to Cindy Blair at CHEERSPORT, she mentioned they had received many direct donations.

I also know the out of pocket expenses for both families are very high.

The HUGS for Midwest that Varsity did collected and donated $36,475.23. The donations from Cheer for a Cause haven't been deposited yet. Most likely will by the end of this week. I just had a junior advisory board member collect $65 at school! :) I still have a few tribute ribbon patches left for $5 plus like $1.29 for shipping. When I talked to Cindy Blair at CHEERSPORT, she mentioned they had received many direct donations.

I also know the out of pocket expenses for both families are very high.

That's great! How much did these shirts make for the families and did the families receive this money yet?

Back