All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite Blue Ribbon Tshirt

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Its been 6 months since I ordered mine. I hate to keep bothering, but will I ever get it? I sent the check and all the info required, yet Im still waiting on the shirt. Are other people having this problem?

All...we had our banquet at Midwest last night and both the Blairs and Morris families were there. Brooke and Sarah were doing well, some physical therapy but good spirits. Kenzy and Cindy also looked really great. We as a gym watched the presentation from the Chairman's Cup and it was of course very emotional. Tanya spoke so eloquently of the entire industry and all of the support that has been given. The Morris girls left beforehand as this would have definitely been difficult to watch again. It truly is a miracle to see the four of them doing so well, especially given the state Kenzy had originally been in and the intense amount of surgeries and therapy she has gone through. From all at the gym, words cannot express how wonderful your support has been. Thank you and much love from Midwest.

Back