All-Star Midwest Cheer Elite In Florida?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 6, 2010
So I was just on Facebook and saw that Midwest Cheer just announced they are opening a location in Fort Myers? Anyone know anything about this, it just seems a little absurd to me.

Yes they are opening in Fort Myers, a really great lady that has been a director and coach from a successful pop warner program in the area is involved as well. The Fort Myers area is full of families that are moving down from the midwest so I don't think it is a weird move, smart on her part...maybe she wants to retire eventually in Florida.... ;)

....are they still going to be Midwest Cheer Elite, though? Florida isn't exactly the midwest.
It seems from the post that they will be...but I guess we will find out, the vegas location of cali is still cali.

This has nothing to do with cheer but I grew up in the midwest and my fav pizza place is from my old hometown....they opened a location in fort myers and you better believe I drive the 45 minutes to get a pizza about 2 times or so a year....nom nomnom. :shimmy:

It seems from the post that they will be...but I guess we will find out, the vegas location of cali is still cali.
That's true. Although I think with Vegas being so close to Cali that makes a little more sense. It's not like Cali opened up a location in Oklahoma and still called it Cali. I just think that might confuse people. But power to them for branching so far out! Excited to see how it turns out for them.

Back