All-Star Midwest Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hope we see more lesser known gyms making it into Worlds, I know a lot of the gyms here in the Midwest need paid bids to make it happen though; partial bids are nice but it seems like the cost is still just too much for some people
Vizions small senior made it all the way to finals as a first year worlds team this past season

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I hope we see more lesser known gyms making it into Worlds, I know a lot of the gyms here in the Midwest need paid bids to make it happen though; partial bids are nice but it seems like the cost is still just too much for some people
It will be interesting what teams go with 1/3 less AL bids this coming season.

I don't want to say this should stop people. But winters in the midwest are getting harder. I know in Indiana we had state wide emergencies so it made it hard for lots of teams to practice. Again, I'm not saying that's why we have few major world winning teams. But winters definitely stink here.

This past winter was very unusual in Indiana. The two winters before the gym never closed for weather. Most people who live here deal with normal winters just fine.

Fierceboard. The Salem of the 21st century

All star cheer had definitely started growing the past couple of years here in Michigan. Vizion All Stars took 4th place @ Worlds this year. Our lower level team placed awesome at The Summit also this past season. There is a ton of phenomenal talent at the gym and I look forward to this season.
In the Metro Detroit area there is also Trilogy, which has also gone to Worlds, Elite Cheer, Worlds and Summit, Capitol Cheer, Michigan Xtreme, Midwest Xplosion, and a couple others that I can't think of off hand right now. There is also Young Champions. I'm not really familiar with their program though.
In addition to the All Star programs High School cheer is also gaining more popularity in the "competitive" season.
My CP's started in All Star in 2007, and there were just a handful of gyms. I'm looking forward to this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This past winter was very unusual in Indiana. The two winters before the gym never closed for weather. Most people who live here deal with normal winters just fine.

Fierceboard. The Salem of the 21st century
@dawgshow......I think that we may have closed once here in Michigan. My 45 minute drive turns into about an hour and a half and that's probably more to do with the "drivers" on the road. I do hate the snow though!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk❄️❄️❄️

@dawgshow......I think that we may have closed once here in Michigan. My 45 minute drive turns into about an hour and a half and that's probably more to do with the "drivers" on the road. I do hate the snow though!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji300]️[emoji300]️[emoji300]️
:)

Yes op, was mistaken. Vizion took 10th as a first year worlds team :)

Your right! I apologize for the incorrect info. I meant that I believe Vizions Summit team took 4th place. That's what I get for typing and walking at the same time. Yes 20//20 took 10th place @ Worlds! Thank you for the correction:)

Your right! I apologize for the incorrect info. I meant that I believe Vizions Summit team took 4th place. That's what I get for typing and walking at the same time. Yes 20//20 took 10th place @ Worlds! Thank you for the correction:)

I actually was at Vizion today and got to meet with the owners and see their level 5 team warm-up, Charles and Beth are VERY nice and good at what they do, wouldn't be surprised if they are back in the finals at Worlds this year

I actually was at Vizion today and got to meet with the owners and see their level 5 team warm-up, Charles and Beth are VERY nice and good at what they do, wouldn't be surprised if they are back in the finals at Worlds this year
Beth and Charles are basically my second parents. Those two did so much for me past cheerleading in my one season there and continue to be there for me and I will be a junior in college this year!

:) They are awesome people and I'm extremely proud to be a part of their program. I currently have 1cp there and I have a younger one that has decided to follow her older sisters footsteps! They run a wonderful program and I have much respect for what they have accomplished. Their coaches are phenomenal also!

Back