All-Star Midwest Cheerleading

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I cheer at Midwest Xplosion and absolutely LOVE it! Every coach there treats everybody like family, and all the athletes are so nice! On the first day of practice there were some girls that were standing alone because they switched gyms or this was there first year and we all talked to them! Overall I love EVERYTHING about my gym!❤️

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't want to say this should stop people. But winters in the midwest are getting harder. I know in Indiana we had state wide emergencies so it made it hard for lots of teams to practice. Again, I'm not saying that's why we have few major world winning teams. But winters definitely stink here.

We lost one competition due to an ice storm, and driving CP to practice in the ice was not easy. Thankfully, we only lost a few practices and the ones we lost they managed to make up within a few days, but it was rough. There were a few times I took a picture and posted it to my FB page about loving my CP and going out in this...insert ice storm...and most of my family wanted me committed. I was the only parent on the team without an SUV or truck, but learned how to drive in the snow/ice on a mountain in Germany so I made it work.

The Midwest teams are going to be good & better than they are in a few years with just a little more practice! There are some up & coming Midwest teams! Matrix, Midwest, vizion!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back