Music Mix Lyrics 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rudags

Two Time Defending Champion, Board Comedian
Dec 14, 2009
I know there was a Mix Thread already - But it consisted of 2009-2010 mixes. Here is a FRESH thread for all the 2010-2011 Season Music Lyrics:

CEA Senior Elite:

Part 2 of the X evolution, has arrived. We are Senior Elite. Go get em ladies. Hands high like a roller coaster, this love is taking over. Take us higher, here we go. Welcome to the show. *Cheer Extreme* But I'll be with you, wherever you are. I'm already there. Take a look around. And you will see that nothing can tear us apart, we are the beat in your heart. I'm already there. The world has been marked, there's an X on the globe. Now and forever, we own the throne. I am Senior Elite. You're gonna find. This heart of mine. We'll stand the test of time. On and on (and on). This love I feel for you goes on and on (and on). It's something you can't lose. You're gonna find. This heart of mine. [And I, I wanna believe in love. ?] Believe it? You better know it. Can't you see? The ring looks better on me. Now I believe there comes a time. The deepest cuts are healed by faith. Now I believe. *In evolution* All fired up. Now I believe there comes a time. All fired up. When everything just falls in. The ladies you adore, back for one more. Senior Elite, evolution complete. I don't care what these chicks say, I don't even look their way. Dance it, rock it, shake it, pop. Move it all around girl, just don't stop. C-E-A, now dip and pop. Freeze, ti-til the beat drop. [?] Got skills by the boat load. Dance, rock, shake, pop. Move it all around girl, just don't stop. Hit me, hit me, hit me baby one more time. One more time, we're X-ing you out. It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now. There were moments of gold, and there were flashes of light. Baby, when you see me like this. *Senior* And when I see you like that. *Elite* Then we see what we want to see, all coming back to me. The flesh and the fantasies, all coming back to me. I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now. I'm taking back what's mine, one more time.

South Jersey Storm "Avalanche"- Small Limited Coed 5 (music in cheerlibrary)

Haters think we’re crashers. Haters think we won’t last. Look again we just passed your avalanche. If you think we’re flying past ya, it’s just because I’m faster, I’m waiting so come capture me. *South Jersey* Can you keep up? With my body moving back and forth like speakers. Can you spin me like record. Avalanche put a twist on it, know the name and don’t forget it. We keep it big. We keep it bad. We keep it big, keep it bad, all day, every day. It’s South Jersey all day *haha* Storm all night. Cleary You Are Obsessed. [??] Left to right South Jersey will win the fight. Feel the force of Avalanche. Feel it in your heart, when you are, winning this race. When I look into your eyes. We see your fear, look at mine, you will see it’s our time. Fly, to the top baby. Yes we can do it. Just wait and see. *South Jersey* This is our night. Time, for a change baby. Get rid of the old, take a hold, and be free. This is our night. *South Jersey, yeah* I’ve been gone for too long, think it’s time I bring it back. I’ve been gone for too long, now it’s time I take it back. *Avalanche* And when it’s time for you to come back down to, where you started, but we parted. And now you want to pretend that you’re a superstar. And now you want us to end, what’s taken you this far. Don’t tell me that you’re done as far as we go, you need to have a sit down with your ego. *Avalanche* Talk to me, talk to me, talk (talk) to me. *South Jersey Storm* I am no angel, I like it when you do that stuff to me. You better move. Check out the baseline groove. Take control of your body soul. Let the rhythm just take control. Once the beat drops, it explodes. It’s looking like an Avalanche, looking like you’ve met your match, ladies drop that beat, Avalanche move your feet, yeah. Grab that, twist that cap, hold it in the air and tip it back. Move, move, get out the way, I’m running over them, like a runaway train. Focus. Focus. Focus. Let’s freakin’ lose it. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. *South Jersey Storm*

South Jersey Storm Avalanche revised
Haters think we'll crash. Haters think we won't last. Look again we just passed your *avalanche*. If you see me flying past ya, it's just because I'm faster, I'm waiting so come capture me. *South Jersey* Can you keep up? With my body moving back and forth like speakers. Can you spin me like record. Avalanche put a twist on it, know the name and don't forget it. We keep it big. We keep it bad. We keep it big, keep it bad, all day, every day. It's South Jersey all day *haha* Storm all night. Cleary You Are Obsessed by the way you stop and stare watching how a fling my hair, Left to right South Jersey will win the fight. Feel the force of Avalanche. Feel it in your heart, when you are, winning this race. When I look into your eyes. We see your fear, look at mine, you will see it's our time. Fly, to the top baby. Yes we can do it. Just wait and see. *South Jersey* This is our night. Time, for a change baby. Get rid of the old, take a hold, and be free. This is our night. *South Jersey, yeah* I've been gone for too long, think it's time I bring it back. I've been gone for too long, now it's time I take it back. *Avalanche* And when it's time for you to come back down to, where you started, but we parted. And now you want to pretend that you're a superstar. And now you want us to end, what's taken you this far. Donnt tell me that you're done as far as we go, you need to have a sit down with your ego. *Avalanche* Talk to me, talk to me, talk (talk) to me. *South Jersey Storm* I am no angel, I like it when you do that stuff to me. You better move. Check out the baseline groove. Take control of your body soul. Let the rhythm just take control. Once the beat drops, it explodes ya, just take off. It's looking like an Avalanche, looking like you've met your match, ladies drop that beat, Avalanche move your feet, yeah. Grab that, twist that cap, hold it in the air and tip it back. Move, move, get out the way, I';m running over them, like a runaway train. Focus. Focus. Focus. Let's freakin lose it. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. Get outta your mind. *South Jersey Storm*

Platinum Athletics Small Limited Coed 5:
<Ding> <Ding>
Platinum! You know the name. We're gonna make you go insane!
Bling! Bling! Yeah, we got that Platinum Groove!
We're the kids from the Lou, and we're back for Round 2!
Ohhh….If there aint no love, aint no use!
Gotta walk on by, Gonna Walk on Through! <Doubles>
Aint no Love, Aint no Love, Aint No, Aint No, Aint No Love, then there Aint no use!
Platinum! Fierce and Hot! You know we're everything you’re not!
*Dramatic Pause* I hope you’re ready-day-ay
As long as I see the strobe lights, I’m dancing all *PLATINUM*
Ohhh Ohhh Ohhhh When we’re together baby, I’m feeling alright
You got me all night long! So Tell the DJ Play it
Flawless N Fierce. Perfection is our Game! Silver, Black, and White! Platinum is our name!
Your kisses are so sweet and my heart goes boom!
You're the only one I need and my heart goes, GOES BOOM!
World keeps turning, my heart keeps burning!
Nothing wrong with OCD, Long as it’s for for for
PLATINUM! Is who we be! Haters Can't Control me!
My confessions. This time, This time
Don’t just want you to love Me.
I wanna be your obsession. This time, This Time.
Put my name on the marking ohhhhh
I want you to want me, I want Yoooouuuuuu
You're gonna LOVE Platinum. Ohh. Come here Baby,
Let me give it to you sloooooow. If you want it let me
We’re gonna Rocks the World til we get what we want.
There’s no need to front cuz you know we're the ones.
Ohhh. I got the pieces of the heart you broke.
And I'm gonna throw them at your karma
At your karma, Throw them at your Karma
Plat-Plat-Plat-Plat-Platinum
And you’re so good for me! You’re my true Joy
You Make me Wanna say, Through Strength I found Love
In Time I found myself in Happiness
DONT! MESS! WITH FAMILY!
L-O-C-A, Crazy for the DJ
Bright Lights, Disco Ball - Everyone loves you it’s your fault
L-O-C-O - Hes spending Sino's
Super so Good, be low. Thats why the Girls so bad
She gets in the Club with no cover, with no lies you sexy sexy
Drinks on the, Drinks on the, PLATINUM!

Maryland Marlins Tsunami 10-11

This is how your world began, and this is how it ends. *Tsunami* Do not underestimate me again. All I am is all for real, letting you know who I am and how I feel. Letting you know, baby. So keep it steady. You got one shot, one shot, one. Pay attention, don’t look back, Tsunami is on the attack. Don't wanna close my eyes. Don't wanna fall asleep, 'cause I'd miss you babe. And I don't wanna miss a thing. We hope you don’t drown. I'm alive, I am alive. I will walk the walk of life forever young. Tsunami what you say to them haters? I don't care 'cause this is my night. I'm not myself tonight. Tonight I'm not the same girl, same girl. I'm not myself tonight. Tonight I'm not the same girl. Do you hear that? It's the force of Tsunami. All the haters talkin' this, copiers will copy that. You said we wouldn't make it. Guess what? What? Tsunami's back. So haters, we'll rise above ya. Talkin' trash cause there's no other. Why don’t you fix that stutter? I look up to the sky and now the world is mine. I've known it all my life. Marlins you made it. Together we made it. *Tsunami* We made it even though we had our backs up against the wall. Some will win, some will lose. It goes on and on and on and on. Don't stop believing, hold on to that feelin'. Streetlight, people. Although you had a warning, we came by surprise. Round 2, Tsunami's on the rise. *Maryland Marlins* But wait like, I don't get it. Girls like you give girls a bad name. Trying to get a boy, but you sound so lame. Thinking it's cute to act real dumb. But the jokes on you, you're stupid hun. Why, oh, why pretend? I know you got a brain, why don't you use it? Why, oh, why pretend? If you so smart, why you act brain dead. When you talk all I hear is. Wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah, wah. *Tsunami*

CEA Senior Elite:

Part 2 of the X evolution, has arrived. We are Senior Elite. Go get em ladies. Hands high like a roller coaster, this love is taking over. Take us higher, here we go. Welcome to the show. *Cheer Extreme* But I'll be with you, wherever you are. I'm already there. Take a look around. And you will see that nothing can tear us apart, we are the beat in your heart. I'm already there. The world has been marked, there's an X on the globe. Now and forever, we own the throne. I am Senior Elite. You're gonna find. This heart of mine. We'll stand the test of time. On and on (and on). This love I feel for you goes on and on (and on). It's something you can't lose. You're gonna find. This heart of mine. [And I, I wanna believe in love. ?] Believe it? You better know it. Can't you see? The ring looks better on me. Now I believe there comes a time. The deepest cuts are healed by faith. Now I believe. *In evolution* All fired up. Now I believe there comes a time. All fired up. When everything just falls in. The ladies you adore, back for one more. Senior Elite, evolution complete. I don't care what these chicks say, I don't even look their way. Dance it, rock it, shake it, pop. Move it all around girl, just don't stop. C-E-A, now dip and pop. Freeze, ti-til the beat drop. [?] Got skills by the boat load. Dance, rock, shake, pop. Move it all around girl, just don't stop. Hit me, hit me, hit me baby one more time. One more time, we're X-ing you out. It's all coming back, it's all coming back to me now. There were moments of gold, and there were flashes of light. Baby, when you see me like this. *Senior* And when I see you like that. *Elite* Then we see what we want to see, all coming back to me. The flesh and the fantasies, all coming back to me. I can barely recall, but it's all coming back to me now. I'm taking back what's mine, one more time.

here is senior elites dance song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFkkOf0HMLY

Cali Coed 2011

It's a revolution. That's right its CALI! It's a revolution of love. Join the revolution! It's Cali representin kinds and queens facin all opposition on the scene! Baby here we are, standing face to face, won't you treat me good, in every way yeahhh. You better keep it tight in the fight, treat me right. Girl you know I love you, you're the best. Cali coed never rests! We. Are. California. Drop you like a little on the record flip a switch go around in circles. My finger is on the trigger. Seems now's the time. There's no return. I've crossed the line. The world is mine! California! If you believe in me, like I believe in you. We can work it work it. You better work work! Cali freakin Fornia. Sounds the alarm! God bless us everyone, we're broken people living and it cant be outfought and it cant be out done and it cant be out run oh ohhh! C-A-L-I-F-O-R-N-I-A all the way. B-U-L-L-E-T-S you know that we're reppin this new thing oh oh! Motivation, dedication, inspiration! Now's the time! Thats right. Your soul is mine! Bring em out bring em out! Bring em out lets get like we're sposed to! Phat Chat with the style. Just for you! Yeah that's right it's California Bullets! Encore, do you want more? YES! You only get one shot! To make it count, you might never get this moment again! The clock is ticking down, it's the final round, so tell me what it is thats stopping you now! There's no stopping this Cali fad, putting Cali on the map! Take meee awayyyy C-c-c-caluhfornia! It's the Cali way! Cali got it made! Lets goo. I'm craving for you! And just like a fool, theres just to make it stop stop stop. I'm cravin for you! And you know it too. There's no way to make it stop stop stop! Ohhh you got me lovestruck! you got me Lovestruck! Whoo whoo! *BOOM*

Rockstar Cheer - Killers

RAWKSTAHH. Listen up haters. Run and tell your friends, that we're about too KILL it once again. Shawty is a KILLA, but i really want him and i gotta have him tonight. Said it once, rock it out, no doubt, showin' out. I'm not stupid like you. I'm not stupid like you. Cause i'm a KILLA baby. Wor wor wor wor wor wor WORLDS RING that ain't a maybe. Step back for the one and only KILLA ladies, KILLA ladies, KILLA ladies. That works, that works, that works for mine. One time KILLA divas, I'm a firm believer. First time I come on. Na na na come on. Lights, Stage, Camera, Action, I'm a ROCKSTAR check the crowd reaction take me me me. KILLERS. RAWKSTAH STAH STAH STAH. You're a love KILLER, You're a love love KILLER. You're a love KILLER, you're a murderer. You're a cold blooded murderer, murderer. Get em' KILLERS. Baby never did I think you could, be such a cold blooded murderer, murderer. You're a love KILLER, you're a murderer. Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it the X in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me. Na na na na. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. We came to KILL it, now you feel it, now watch as we shut it down. It's rap no stat that we're GOLD CHAMP bound. You betta bark like you want it! Bark like you want it. Bark like you want it baby. Bark like you want it. Bark like you want it baby. She got a body fo' days, but the girl wont flaunt it. You better bark like you want it! Bark like you, bark like you, bark like you want it baby! Revenge is sweet I love the taste it gives me. ROCKSTAR. KILLER on the run. You broke my heart and now you're staring down my gun. Click clack now watch me pull this trigger just for fun. Was once a good girl now a KILLER on the run. Ki ki KILLA KILLA KILLA. What's my name? ROCKSTAR. Internationally known, guaranteed we're expected. Fierceness perfected. KILLERS.

Bored much? Ha. I'm sure I messed up somewhere. :)

This was playing when I opened the thread... CEA Junior Coed Elite!
Get up and show your love for… The kids you adore! Why not? Come on you know you wanna. Why stop? We’ll make you love us. Who will I be? It’s up to me. There’s nothing that I can’t do. They can’t do it like you. Words can’t describe how you got me mesmerized… Tried to find the words. C E A. Have you ever, loved somebody so much it makes you cry, so bad you can’t sleep at night? Yeah, you want it bad. Baby if you want me, you’ve got to show me… YOU. CAN'T. HAVE IT… love. Words are so easy to say. You got to show me love. You can’t try, if you dare to compare, extraordinaire. Teal, black, and white… We will win the fight. Now take a whole of my heart, ooooh. What a feeling. CHEER EXTREME. Being’s believing. JUNIOR ELITE. I can have it all, now I’m dancing for my life. Take your passion, and make it happen. Together forever. We can build this thing together, stand in stone forever. Nothing’s gonna stop us, nothing’s gonna stop us now. We are Junior Elite. I am flying, my heart is taking over. The world is flashing by, higher! Cheer Extreme. This is a story about control, hahahaha. My control. Got my own mind. And what I got you just can’t settle. I wanna make my own decisions. I decide for me and myself. Boom cha ah cha ah CEA teh teh ah Teal and black, bring it back. Control, never gonna stop. Control, to get what I want. We paved the way for this day. If I could travel, the secrets I would tell… You and I, were meant to fly. Higher than the clouds we’ll sail across the sky. ‘Cause you and I… Junior Elite. We got one word for you: REPEAT!

World Cup Golden Suns
*ringgggg* Everybody wake up World Cup has no time to play. The suns are out it's a beautiful day You got me watching now, Got my attention now. Got everybody in the club wanting to know now. We outta reach, you cannot touch us. S U N S ain't no one above us. / The sun will always rise and now you see. Nothing shines brighter than W C I got the sun in my pocket and the moon in my hands. I throw it up amongst the stars and watch it move in a dance. Sometimes I stop and play it over again. Somethinggg..? cause that's the way we do it. Suns, you're hot. Wow! Who knew it? I've seen her once or twice but boy she knows my face. But it's hard to see with all the people standing in my way, ohh We know we hottttt, you know you're not. World Cup Suns *suns* welcome to the hot spot SUNNNNSSSS. Too longggg. It's my declaration, to anyone who's listening. You're my inspiration as I stand alone against the world, Cause you love and you bleed and you stole my soul and set me free WORLDD CUPPP Don't ever let nobody bring you down girl. Don't let nobody tear your world apart. Look in the mirror and see who you are. Beautiful you are. SUNNNNSSS You're still alive, the world is in your hands. Dream on dreamer and the sun will always shine down on you. Keep on dreaming, it's alright, feel alive. We're not just another star in the night. We're World Cup Suns, the brightest star in the sky. Move move shake shake now drop what your momma said. Move move shake shake now drop drop drop drop. Reach up for the sunrise put your hands into the big sky. You can touch the, touch the sunrise, feel the new day enter your life. WORLD. CUP.

CEA CoEd Elite

Coed Elite, are you ready?! I'm not afraid, to stand up to you haters, yea that's right, I'm not afraid we came to do it right. Coed Elite will win the fight. I own the night and I don't need no help. Gotta be the feeling that scar face player. Stuntin' go wild can't handle this this plan. Life of the club arrogant like yea, I said it, go tell it, it confetti, who ready? I'm ready, you ready? Let's get it. Don't get it twisted! haha. CEA, put your hands up. make you put your hands up. This is my life ooh rock the party you working it out like cardio. Good is what you better do. Scared is what you better be. Yeah that's what you get when you with Coed Elite. Put your hands up, make you put your hands up, put, put your hands up. Now I'm feeling so fly like a G6 (x3) Yea! Go! Go tonight. We're so close tonight! This is our night. The look in your eyes says we can go all the way. I'm loosing my mind, broken inside. I want you to take my breath away. It's obvious that my heart beats for you. Just might go tonight. We're so close tonight. I was think about her, thinking about me, thinking about us, what we gonna be. it was only just a dream. Cheer Extreme. Baby I can break you down. There's so many ways to love ya. Got me like Oh my gosh! I'm go in love. I found you finally! You make me wanna say ooooooooooooooohhhhh Oh My Gosh! When we rise we never fall. We ain't playing games with ya'll. You think it's a game? You think it's a game!? First we gonna rock. Then we gonna roll. Then we let it pop, go let it go. X gon give it to ya. He gon give it to ya. He gon give it to ya. First we gonna rock. Then we gonna roll. He gon give it to ya. He gon give it to ya. Extreme Coed Elite hahaha

Back