Music Mix Lyrics 2010-2011

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Rockstar Cheer - Killers

RAWKSTAHH. Listen up haters. Run and tell your friends, that we're about too KILL it once again. Shawty is a KILLA, but i really want him and i gotta have him tonight. Said it once, rock it out, no doubt, showin' out. I'm not stupid like you. I'm not stupid like you. Cause i'm a KILLA baby. Wor wor wor wor wor wor WORLDS RING that ain't a maybe. Step back for the one and only KILLA ladies, KILLA ladies, KILLA ladies. That works, that works, that works for mine. One time KILLA divas, I'm a firm believer. First time I come on. Na na na come on. Lights, Stage, Camera, Action, I'm a ROCKSTAR check the crowd reaction take me me me. KILLERS. RAWKSTAH STAH STAH STAH. You're a love KILLER, You're a love love KILLER. You're a love KILLER, you're a murderer. You're a cold blooded murderer, murderer. Get em' KILLERS. Baby never did I think you could, be such a cold blooded murderer, murderer. You're a love KILLER, you're a murderer. Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it the X in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it. Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me. Na na na na. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. Come on, come on, come on. I like it-like it. We came to KILL it, now you feel it, now watch as we shut it down. It's rap no stat that we're GOLD CHAMP bound. You betta bark like you want it! Bark like you want it. Bark like you want it baby. Bark like you want it. Bark like you want it baby. She got a body fo' days, but the girl wont flaunt it. You better bark like you want it! Bark like you, bark like you, bark like you want it baby! Revenge is sweet I love the taste it gives me. ROCKSTAR. KILLER on the run. You broke my heart and now you're staring down my gun. Click clack now watch me pull this trigger just for fun. Was once a good girl now a KILLER on the run. Ki ki KILLA KILLA KILLA. What's my name? ROCKSTAR. Internationally known, guaranteed we're expected. Fierceness perfected. KILLERS.

Bored much? Ha. I'm sure I messed up somewhere. :)

*we cam to kill it you feel it now watch as we shut it down....ITS WRAP NO FACT that were gold champ bound* :)

World Cup Shooting Stars

*Bring back the girls* I want it all back. Everything that you took from me I want it, I want it all back. I want it all back. You may have thought, you won the last round, but its not over, I've got more in me. I've come to get back everything that you stole. (But it's not over, I got my ego. I come to get back everything I deserve.) Everybody say *this is World Cup*. When I see her face *Shooting Stars* there's not a thing that I would change, cause you're amazing, just the way you are. And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile, cause girl you're amazing, mazing, just the way you are. Can't nobody, can't nobody hold us down. *W-O-R-L-D-C-U-P* *World Cup* We comin' to your town. Cause we so bad bad but I'm so good good. Watch out when we come for you, play time is done for you. It's my time. It's my time. *And I won't hold back* Cause I won't hold back any longer! *World Cup* I'm rising, rising above the sky. Nothing can keep me down. I'm trying to keep the hold on tight. I'm getting higher, higher. *On our way to the top getting higher, you'll see. All around the world you'll hear W-C* Yelling all around the world, do you hear me? *Girls, in life, timing is everything!* Oh if I could turn back time. If I could find my way. If I could turn back time. If I could reach the stars, I'd give them all to you! Then you'd love me, love me, like you used to. If I, If I could find a way. *Stars* I'm a prima donna *Don't let the prada fool you* I'm a prima donna, I can rule the world. Don't care who's around me, I can rule the world. So hands up, catch this feeling, there's no stopping this. Right now in this moment I can rule the world. Don't hate it. Let's not forget. Who owns the throne? *Shooting Stars*

South Jersey Storm - Volcanoes

*thunder* Can you hear that? The Storm. Has. Arrived. Owww. Fellas what do ladies like JERSEY! Let's Go. Ladies what do fellas like? Yeah you know you want it, come and get it. South Jersey this is how we put it down. Storm kids, DJ Rizz. We won't *never* back *ever* down *quit* S-J-S. This is it! Oh there's only one who can truly satisfy me and they're the kids, of South. Jersey. You are love, you are life. You're the air that i breathe, you're my day and my night. Yeah, Yeah, check us out, watch me now, take em out, we lockin out, we take up and mop the flow, South Jersey Storm rockin out. Jump up let's get crazy, South Jersey Storm you know me, all that talking don't phase me, don't hate me, just love me *love me*. Move Move Shake Shake now Drop. What yo daddy said. Haters to the left, now throw em to the right. S-J-S all day and night. South time, Jersey time, Storm time, All the time. Volcanoes do it right, we will win the fight. We.. Are.. South.. JERSEEYY. Do it now, Do it now Go, Go, Do it now, Do it now Go, Go. *South... Jersey... Storm...* Get up, get out. Finish what you started. Wake up, break out. Time to change your life. I know, I know. You'll feel so much better. Do it now, do it now.. Before you run out of t-i-i-ime. it ain't braggin, if we can back it up. Woo! Move, Move, get out the way. Yeah, Here comes a hurricane. She's going spin, spin, spin, round and round. Circle body motion sky to the ground. *flash* *ding* *ding* WOO! Yall know me. South Jersey Storm, no one can do it better. National Champions, Now and Forever. I'm going crazy here by myself, i want you and no one else. Sending out a signal of my distress. I confess, I'm obsesssedddddd. OH! You're my new obsession, Storm is coming through.. I feel on top of the wOoOrLd. Woah! Woah! S - J - S. Yeah that's me. We're The Jersey Kids. Watch us move-our-feet. Woah! Come on. Oh, but if let her see that fancy footwork *snap**snap* WOAH! Show her that you're not that shy Yeah You Know You Want. This. Let her see that fancy footwork. So if you want it, Come and get it. SJS is with it. *ding* South *snap* Jerseyyyy.

Stingray Allstars Smoke

Time to wake up the world. *Stingray* Hello world, hello world. *Allstars* Wake up, wake up, it's party o'clock. They asked for southern Smoke, you want it, they got it. Who's last place? Tag, not it. I wanna make it serious. It's only been a silly crush, I wanna make it serious. To all my competition, sit down and take some notes. Go home, read what you wrote. Performance time, lots of hoax, [that's the wish of Smoke. ?] And I owe it all to you. I had the time of my life, and I never felt this way before, and I swear, this is true, and I owe it all to you. Try and beat the blue and green, take your best shot. We. Think. Not. Ya'll know what we're sayin', ya'll know Smoke ain't playin', so everybody in the house start Rayin'. Put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air. Put your hands up in the air, air, air, air, air, air. S-T-I. N-G-R. A-Y-S, Smoke. Lovin' you has got to be (take me to the other side). Like the devil and the deep blue sea (take me to the other side). Forget about your foolish pride (take me to the other side). Oh, take me to the other side (take me to the other side). Stingray Allstars, one of a kind. National Champions, one more time. Let's go Rays. Wait til the smoke clears. Tonight, tonight. We're gonna stand on the line, we're gonna be victorious. There ain't no stopping us now, cause tonight we're glorious, glorious, glorious, glorious. Everybody stop what you're doing, it's time for a smoke break, smoke break, smoke break. When two bells ring you know it's my cue. I'm gonna meet the boys on floor number 2. Smokin' in the boys room, smokin' in the boys room. Now teacher don't you fill me up with your rule, cause everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school.

South Jersey Storm - Volcanoes

Yeah, Yeah, check us out, watch me now, take em out, we lockin out, we take up and mop the flow, South Jersey Storm rockin out.
what JR told me it was lol

Check us *out* watch me "go" take'em out we lock and "load", we take the comp n' mop the "floor", south jersey storm lets "rock-n-roll"

Stingray Allstars Smoke (Corrected version)

Time to wake up the world. *Stingray* Hello world, hello world. *Allstars* Wake up, wake up, it's party o'clock. They asked for southern Smoke, you want it, they got it. Who's last place? Tag, not it. I wanna make it serious. It's only been a silly crush, I wanna make it serious. To all my competition, sit down and take some notes. Go home, read what you wrote. Performance time, lots of hopes, best of wishes, Smoke. And I owe it all to you. I had the time of my life, and I never felt this way before, and I swear, this is true, and I owe it all to you. Try and beat the blue and green, take your best shot. We. Think. Not. Ya'll know what we're sayin', ya'll know Smoke ain't playin', so everybody in the house start Rayin'. Put your hands up in the air, put your hands up in the air. Put your hands up in the air, air, air, air, air, air. S-T-I. N-G-R. A-Y-S, Smoke. Lovin' you has got to be (take me to the other side). Like the devil and the deep blue sea (take me to the other side). Forget about your foolish pride (take me to the other side). Oh, take me to the other side (take me to the other side). Stingray Allstars, one of a kind. National Champions, one more time. Let's go Rays. Wait til the smoke clears. Tonight, tonight. We're gonna stand on the line, we're gonna be victorious. There ain't no stopping us now, cause tonight we're glorious, glorious, glorious, glorious. Everybody stop what you're doing, it's time for a smoke break, smoke break, smoke break. When two bells ring you know it's my cue. I'm gonna meet the boys on floor number 2. Smokin' in the boys room, smokin' in the boys room. Now teacher don't you fill me up with your rule, cause everybody knows that smokin' ain't allowed in school.

is there a need for you to correct everything on the boards? there's more to life than cheerleading music.
is there a need for you to hate??? ... yes there is more then life then cheer music .. there is high scholl .. besides that MY life revolves around cheer.. after high school i go to SJS practice... or I work as a tumbling instructor.. NEVER am i away from cheer.. because i AM devoted to it .. i work to CHEER for SJS ... so please dont try to hate on a person you REALLy dont know . whos life you really dont understand . dont assume stuff about another persons life unless you have been in my shoes...

is there a need for you to correct everything on the boards? there's more to life than cheerleading music.
and also the reason i corrected it is so that the people who copy these into their ipods for lyrics dont put the wrong things in it .. thats like telling somepne 2+2=5... no wrong.. you would correct that wouldnt you?? so why not correct an incorrect thing??

is there a need for you to hate??? ... yes there is more then life then cheer music .. there is high scholl .. besides that MY life revolves around cheer.. after high school i go to SJS practice... or I work as a tumbling instructor.. NEVER am i away from cheer.. because i AM devoted to it .. i work to CHEER for SJS ... so please dont try to hate on a person you REALLy dont know . whos life you really dont understand . dont assume stuff about another persons life unless you have been in my shoes...

... k! sounds good.

Kentucky Allstars Cats (not sure if this is completely correct)

These cats have no fear. And you know we won Worlds last year. Fearless so we still standin' here. Now the leash is off, time to attack. This is the year of Kentucky Wildcats. Go on shake it up, what you gotta lose? Go and make your luck with the life you choose. If you want it all, lay it on the line. It's the only life you got, so you gotta live it big time. Word on the street you got something to show me. I want the jaw dropping, eye popping, head turning, body shocking. Heart throbbing, ground shaking, shoe stomping, amazing. *Cats* Bionic, take it supersonic, eh. I'm bionic, hit you like a rocket. *Kentucky* You walk on streets, streets, streets of gold, walk on streets of gold. I think I've been here before, I think I've run into you. I know the things that you do, cause this is déjà vu. Who's the top cat? I'm the top cat. Kentucky, you know you can't beat me. We can stay like this or go, go, go. We can take it too fast or take it slow. We can spend our lives oceanside. Or count the stars in the desert on a magic night. *Kentucky* Fill the empty pages as you write. *Allstars* The story of your life. The world is ours. Please me, ain't gonna be easy. Come on and taste me. A piece of my heart. Don't live a life dreaming what love should be. Gotta give it up, give it up. Help me through the storm. Dedication, loyalty, what's the definition? Just add another ring to our Worlds recognition. *Cats* We hope all of you enjoyed watchin'; Now it's 'bout time we get the place rockin', rockin', rockin'. Don't understand why you insist. On ways of livin' such a dangerous life. Black cat, nine lives, short days, long nights. Livin' on the edge, not afraid to die. Heart beat real strong, but not for long. Better watch your step or you're gonna die. *Cats*

Back