All-Star Moms Gone Crazy...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_lmvc4juiac1qi58p8.gif
haha I just DIED! My mom is always the one who makes all the spirit crafts for the team. She gets really out of hand when she shows up to my fball games an yells our chants with us, and she's a loud one haha. But ya gotta give her props for showing her love and support.

This is the face I make when reading the newbie section..

But really, I've participated in just about every sport/activity known to man, and I agree- crazy moms are crazy moms. Anything that involves parents either being able to live vicariously through their children or getting some weird self-esteem boost through their children's success can bring out the crazy in people. I hope I don't turn into a crazy mother when I have kids years from now. More than likely my kids will be gingers..they don't need to add 'Has a Psycho Mom' to their list of reasons they are teased.

This is the face I make when reading the newbie section..

But really, I've participated in just about every sport/activity known to man, and I agree- crazy moms are crazy moms. Anything that involves parents either being able to live vicariously through their children or getting some weird self-esteem boost through their children's success can bring out the crazy in people. I hope I don't turn into a crazy mother when I have kids years from now. More than likely my kids will be gingers..they don't need to add 'Has a Psycho Mom' to their list of reasons they are teased.

Whew...well then thank God my kids aren't gingers because they'd be dooooooomed.

I hope I don't turn into a crazy mother when I have kids years from now. More than likely my kids will be gingers..they don't need to add 'Has a Psycho Mom' to their list of reasons they are teased.

If you do decide to turn crazy mom, just make sure you are SOOOOO crazy that the other kids will be too afraid of you to tease your kids...(not speaking from experience...not really anyway....)

If you do decide to turn crazy mom, just make sure you are SOOOOO crazy that the other kids will be too afraid of you to tease your kids...(not speaking from experience...not really anyway....)
I will keep that in mind. Although, He-Who-I'm-Determined-To-Rope-Into-Marriage-In-Five-Years-And-His-Family-Is-Helping-Haha is a pretty intimidating looking dude, so hopefully that will keep the teasing at bay. If not..I do crazy pretty well.

Should I be offended that in our office meeting yesterday, the director that was "hosting" was casually chit-chatting before the meeting and turned directly to me and asked "Have YOU seen this 'Dance Moms' show??"

sometimes i wish my mom was the crazy cheer mom... i should say most the time

sometimes i wish my mom was the crazy cheer mom... i should say most the time
Same. Here. My mom is supportive enough I guess but I want her to love it as much as I do. She taking me to worlds this year so im hoping seeing all of it will encourage her:)

maybe its not the sport but the mom. I know plenty of normal cheer moms and plenty of crazy people, mix the two together. hmmmmm.....
b507ev.gif

Point of clarification: loving cheer as much as your CP does NOT a crazy cheer mom make...However, loving it waaayyyy more than your CP? #thatsprobablyabadidea...

@Mamarazzi , just a bit. But I'm right there with, since the pastor of our church stopped me to ask me if I had saw the show Dance moms....:/

@Mamarazzi , just a bit. But I'm right there with, since the pastor of our church stopped me to ask me if I had saw the show Dance moms....:/

Why do they think we're like these psychos?? I mean, it's not like we spend thousands and thousands of dollars, travel all over the country and obsess over the color of our wardrobe just because our kid likes something...:rolleyes:

Well, you should have answered...Yeah, I saw it...those DANCE moms are nuts; that's why we do cheer. We are NOTHING like that:D

Back