Moms Taking Me Out Of Cheer? Hellpp!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oct 24, 2013
Last competition season, i broke my arm and leg (not at the same time).Now a new season is coming up and she says she will not let me cheer for it :eek: :(. I made a deal with her. She said if i can get 500 followers on Instagram before November 5th, she will reconsider cheer for me :)

I want this BAADD so please follow @ original_cheer_instagram
PLEEEASSSSEEEE :'( Cheer is LIFE to me. Its my escap from EVERYTHING.
PLEASE!!

I see this ALL the time on twitter.
The worst one I ever saw was "My gran is in a coma and the doctor says if i get x amount of followers she will wake up pleeeeeeease, i love my gran so much"
I know everyone needs something to believe in during hard times but I doubt any amount of followers will help you there sweetie.

I see this ALL the time on twitter.
The worst one I ever saw was "My gran is in a coma and the doctor says if i get x amount of followers she will wake up pleeeeeeease, i love my gran so much"
I know everyone needs something to believe in during hard times but I doubt any amount of followers will help you there sweetie.
is it just a ploy to get more followers?

Posting this means you think we are dumb enough to go to your instagram because we believe this will save your cheer career. Sorry - this is not how this board works. Have you seen some of the sleuths we have on here????? If your going to make up a story for a thread at least be a little more creative.
I still firmly believe 3 yo BHS lady was a bored teen and to that I tip my hat to because at least I was amused. A couple of other reactionary threads I think the same. This one - sorry - waste of time. I seriously doubt your mother would make a decision about your ability to continue cheer based on the # of Instagram followers you get. At least come up with a better story next time so we can be amused :)

Back