Moms Taking Me Out Of Cheer? Hellpp!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So this is how you're the 6th most-shimmied person on the board..I need to find the fun in the newbie section.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
When he gets 500 shimmies on a post, maybe he'll tell us what he's drinking (and then share)

ok everyone, let's remember this is the newbie section. We had some fun and all with the fun thread hijack comments, but this is the forum to not get too harsh with posters.

@wutsummer realize that people are poking some fun, but they have seen plenty of people use social media for the wrong reasons.

And all this time I've been watching youtube videos from both Jimmy Fallon's show and the Ellen Show for entertainment. Won't need to do that anymore.
This section has had some good entertainments value.

Cheer Dad = broke dad

uMM, OKAY, IT WAS real. Check my ig cause it is real. you think im lyinf and stuff... If you think im a liar u coulda just kept scrolling hun

You have far more worries than if people think you are a liar - just based on how you wrote this post. I am sure you have an Instagram. I highly doubt any mother would make her decision based on how many followers you get. Hence the bored teen comment. You are an eager teen trying to have some fun on Fierceboard (not a bad thing) and made up a story that all of us pretty much think is 1) a fib or 2) bad parenting - either way we are not going to follow you. We see you are a newbie. It is clear your a teen/child so trying to keep from being mean. I think you need to learn how to write in non text form on a board and maybe read the Newbie please read thread.

I realize that your Instagram page exists. That is not the problem here. I either have a problem with a) your thirst for followers on Instagram, or b) your mother's parenting style. I'm assuming the issue I have doesn't lie with option b, and that in fact you just want more Instagram followers. Small tip of advice here. Don't use Fierceboard to promote yourself, you will quickly find yourself looking for the exit.

dont worry about it then!

You have far more worries than if people think you are a liar - just based on how you wrote this post. I am sure you have an Instagram. I highly doubt any mother would make her decision based on how many followers you get. Hence the bored teen comment. You are an eager teen trying to have some fun on Fierceboard (not a bad thing) and made up a story that all of us pretty much think is 1) a fib or 2) bad parenting - either way we are not going to follow you. We see you are a newbie. It is clear your a teen/child so trying to keep from being mean. I think you need to learn how to write in non text form on a board and maybe read the Newbie please read thread.
Dont worry about it then.

So this is how you're the 6th most-shimmied person on the board..I need to find the fun in the newbie section.

When he gets 500 shimmies on a post, maybe he'll tell us what he's drinking (and then share)

I honestly don't know how it happened. I've been around since 2008ish, but I think the amount has almost tripled in the last 2 years. I remember last summer (Summer of 2012), @kickdblcj and I competing for who had more, I think we were around 2-3000. I guess last season was busy?
Also, @kristenthegreat you have more than me... So share some of your Shimmy-ade with me please.

I honestly don't know how it happened. I've been around since 2008ish, but I think the amount has almost tripled in the last 2 years. I remember last summer (Summer of 2012), @kickdblcj and I competing for who had more, I think we were around 2-3000. I guess last season was busy?
Also, @kristenthegreat you have more than me... So share some of your Shimmy-ade with me please.
I'm in the top 5?? I shouldn't be so proud of that accomplishment?

It's a trade secret. :D

I'm in the top 5?? I shouldn't be so proud of that accomplishment?

It's a trade secret. :D

Will your mom let you dance at AL Dance Company if you reach 100.000 shimmy's?
I would support you ;-)
(I guess you're in the top 5 because you never fail to find the right words?)

Back