Most Hated Stunt?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't mind throwing baskets, I just hate catching them.
The only thing I hate even more is catching birdfront-fly-overs

I hated when all groups had to hold stunts in the air at the same time (extended one-legs of course) but then that one group took forever to get in the air.

Backing an unwind to teddy... I snapped my UCL on this stunt last month and now I cringe watching anyone do this! Pretty much my least favourite stunt ever.

My least favorite to do; (as a side base) throw up to one mans with one leg assited. UGH MY FLYER LIKES TO FALL BACKWARDS!
Least favorite to watch; Lib to lib tick tocks Just so plain

Then don't cheer in college. Oh my stars, basket tosses are scary as... heck :rolleyes:
When people start flipping... flyers better COMMIT to a skill, otherwise it's scarycity.
Last year a girl was doing a layout basket and freaked out when she was upside-down and she started like diving at the ground and her feet were headed to my face and somebody screamed. We caught her and no one was hurt, but we were seriously shaken up.
So now trying new flipping baskets... I always get super nervous. But I don't let it show, I just pray that the flyer commits! So far so good, this season ;)

Agreed! I hate basket tosses in college! When we started doing tuck baskets with the new girls I decided to front spot instead of back because of how nervous they made me!!

I honestly can not stand (I have no idea what it is actually called) leap frogs as a flyer, but that is probably because I had a pretty bad experience with it. As a base I hate pyramid releases (any kind) because I always manage to jam/sprain a finger every time and I am pretty sure I broke my finger slightly but I never went to the doctor. As an audience member I hate watching teams that barely qualify for their level in difficulty...

I absolutely HATE basing center prep in a pyramid. Our pyramid this year is a half-up into a back bend, up to a opposite leg lib, tick tock to heel stretch, down to a smush, back tuck, arabesque, and then tick tock to an opposite leg heel stretch. It's the worst, and it KILLS my wrists when I'm basing. :p I also don't like main basing switch ups, that is some scary stuff.

Back