All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just noticed that the "Cheer Athletics" on the old uniform is the same of that on the Swooshcats current uniform. I didn't even notice that when I saw Swooshcats uni! Holy throwback CA!

tumblr_m2hmywPRzo1r7qi79o1_500.png
GK is Always AMAZING !!!!
Just realized that the lady T's uniform is pretty much the exact same as the F5 2009 uniforms.

Just because they're named cheerleaders... doesn't mean they are.

I would imagine quite a few people would say this about allstar cheerleaders as well.

Sorry, but I love how everyone gets all bent out of shape when people rag on allstar cheer, but everyone on here is QUICK to rag on other people. And as to the Top Gun thing I guess y'all weren't here for Nipplegate! I sure saw more than cleavage...:eek: (still love me some Top Gun but some of their uniforms are super revealing)

Yeah...I'm actually defending the dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. ..:oops: I just really don't like how allstar cheerleaders hate being stereotyped but love to stereotype other people.

(@mariahnicole only my first sentence was for you. The rest was general statement)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I would imagine quite a few people would say this about allstar cheerleaders as well.

Sorry, but I love how everyone gets all bent out of shape when people rag on allstar cheer, but everyone on here is QUICK to rag on other people. And as to the Top Gun thing I guess y'all weren't here for Nipplegate! I sure saw more than cleavage...:eek: (still love me some Top Gun but some of their uniforms are super revealing)

Yeah...I'm actually defending the dallas Cowboys cheerleaders. ..:oops: I just really don't like how allstar cheerleaders hate being stereotyped but love to stereotype other people.

(@mariahnicole only my first sentence was for you. The rest was general statement)

I'm glad someone sees where I'm coming from!

i obviously dont have a problem with them personally, i just hate how they're the "cheerleaders" that are visible, so to the public cheerleaders are just dancers who stand there doing nothing wearing skimpy outfits. i just wish there were different names for what they do, and what we do, because we all know its extremely different

ETA: i realize that theres "sideline cheer" and "allstar cheer" but to the general public its one in the same

Regardless, I know quite a few people who have cleavage in regular sports bras with out the v-neck. Obviously if thy were to put on a top gun uniform they would have cleavage

but the difference is top gun accounts for that. with the bigger chested girls, they get bigger uniforms. whereas the dallas cowboys do that intentionally to GET cleavage. i just googled it and couldnt find a top gun girl with cleavage anywhere near what that is (or at all)

Back