All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So, just gotta point this out... The ladt who designed all of the outrageous cheer unforms (Senioritas, the frost one, etc.) She actually designs... (Brace yourselves guys..) Pole dancing wear. YES, they hired a lady who designs clothes for pole dancers to do a cheer uniform... is anyone else scared? D:

So? Shes a clothingg designer. Its not like theyre dressed like pole dancers (unlike some programs). I dont really think the uniforms are that big of a deal honestly. Theyre just some flair.

Plus, theyre working as intended. CS hasnt had a worlds team since 08, but the program is still talked about as much as most of the big names. It's what puts them on the map.

So? Shes a clothingg designer. Its not like theyre dressed like pole dancers (unlike some programs). I dont really think the uniforms are that big of a deal honestly. Theyre just some flair.

Plus, theyre working as intended. CS hasnt had a worlds team since 08, but the program is still talked about as much as most of the big names. It's what puts them on the map.

Also, they were doing mystic and spandex and cutouts years before everyone else, they were doing it when varsity shells were the standard. They probably had a hard time finding people to make the uni how they wanted it before gk and ozone came into being. And if the girl has been doing what they wanted well before it makes sense that they wouldn't change companies.

Well if we're gonna go Cheer Savannah, let's go full out. Everyone probably will always remember all of these, and they're probably not "iconic" in all the good ways, but hey, it's Cheer Savannah.

ilhvtc.jpg

ddgosk.jpg

33zehzd.jpg

2sbvebp.jpg

1zefnuw.jpg

And probably not iconic, but I just had to. These wigs still creep me out.
w054aw.jpg
I actually enjoy seeing the new irrelevant uniforms that they come out with every year lol it entertains me.

ugh even though i was in this routine and absolutely LOVED it... i hate this video in particular. only because i'm the rather embarrassing tumbling wipeout and am a little infamous for it... i guess thats what happens when you forget what pass your throwing! haha

on another note, i'm glad people still remember this routine... or that people even remember a routine from a gym that wasn't extremely well known in the mix of all the big name gyms' routines!

It's okay Alyssa, your body positions were perfection. Miss cheering with you!

just kidding for some reason fierceboard hates me today & won't let me upload a picture.

feeling a little bit like a newb right now -____-

Back