All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tumblr_m2hmywPRzo1r7qi79o1_500.png
GK is Always AMAZING !!!!

i remember sitting with my mom waiting for a couple of the senior 5 teams to go on at a competition and cheer savannah came out with their maid themed uniforms... :confused:

i also always thought their green red blue and yellow unis looked like a crayon box threw up on them... they didn't really go together.. at all..

but i like their butt bow unis this year a lot! its creative.
and i also love their routines!

lets not forget the green CEA uniform.
Well actually, yes. Lets forget them. They were NOT teal. They were green. And a week before our first competition we were told to put rhinestones on them ourselves. Can you say TRAGIC?
206055_2947896875297_998311079_n.jpg

and the girl on the far right...yeah I honestly have no clue what she's doing. lol.
Awww I remember when she ordered these, they were for sure an upgrade and as close to teal as could be for back then lol. I remember the whole rhinestone situation. I bet you and your mom had fun doing that lol! =)

lets not forget the green CEA uniform.
Well actually, yes. Lets forget them. They were NOT teal. They were green. And a week before our first competition we were told to put rhinestones on them ourselves. Can you say TRAGIC?
206055_2947896875297_998311079_n.jpg

and the girl on the far right...yeah I honestly have no clue what she's doing. lol.
i have honestly always loved this uniform.

Back