All-Star Most Iconic Uniforms!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

For sure
tumblr_lq9b3lF9PV1r09xtuo1_400.jpg
<Ahhh, sweet memories! My daughter has that uni hanging in her closet here at the house. That was her team. Small Coed (lol it doesn't matter what USASF changes the division name to, at Spirit we are always and forever Small Coed. :)

HAHA ACEDAD ... Im dying LOL... This was the fiercest feeling Ive ever felt... too many emotions at once! HAHA... Id do anything to go back to that one moment when they introduced us and I almost threw up everywhere running out on the floor. Its the moments we live for. :)
I remember seeing you for the first time at uca nationals 2008 and we were standing next to eachother at the food court and t was my first big competition ever and I was in complete shock and I wanted to ask you for a pic and I didn't want to bug you. And a part of me also couldn't get the courage to do it. How time flys!!!!

Oh man I thought I was getting old at 19 been cheering since 2004. Started as a youth beginner on cheer sport sharks. Never heard of these themed routines until now. I have defiantly seen most of the savannah uniforms and all the others in this thread, but themed routines? I guess by the time I had access to Internet and YouTube I never thought of looking up routines older then 2007 I honestly never thought I'd find any from back then haha. Interesting idea but not a big fan of it kinda weirded, do teams still do that and it's just under the radar and I'm miss them? I love watching the "old school" routines with all the binge and stuff. As for unis glad for the change I remember my first few yrs of cheer they were heavy and hot and itchy. :S lol

I remember seeing you for the first time at uca nationals 2008 and we were standing next to eachother at the food court and t was my first big competition ever and I was in complete shock and I wanted to ask you for a pic and I didn't want to bug you. And a part of me also couldn't get the courage to do it. How time flys!!!!

Oh my goodness... lol Look where we are now - 2013!!!!!! and all these cheerlebrities and tv shows and cheer drama haha.. I almost feel when people want a picture but dont ask so I try to seem as nice as possible :) Lets take a pic this worlds... for old times sake :)

Oh my goodness... lol Look where we are now - 2013!!!!!! and all these cheerlebrities and tv shows and cheer drama haha.. I almost feel when people want a picture but dont ask so I try to seem as nice as possible :) Lets take a pic this worlds... for old times sake :)
Will you be at Dallas?!?!

Back