All-Star Most Improved Teams This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm gonna be biased and say CNY Storm Thunder (Small Senior Limited Co-Ed 5). They had a rough start this year with injuries and a lot of kids new to the level (a few of them were on senior 3 last year, so yeah, big jump). But they've been working really, really hard and the improvement I've seen is simply amazing. I can't believe its the same team! It goes to show what a little hard work can do :)

I'm gonna be biased and say CNY Storm Thunder (Small Senior Limited Co-Ed 5). They had a rough start this year with injuries and a lot of kids new to the level (a few of them were on senior 3 last year, so yeah, big jump). But they've been working really, really hard and the improvement I've seen is simply amazing. I can't believe its the same team! It goes to show what a little hard work can do :)
do you know where i can find a more recent video of this team? i've seen them at providence, but maybe one for cheersport or one of there local comps?

do you know where i can find a more recent video of this team? i've seen them at providence, but maybe one for cheersport or one of there local comps?

There is one on the Cheersport video library thing but nothing on Youtube, sorry :( It's all on Facebook and they might be private... CNY does a good job at keeping their videos locked up haha!

i would say smoke (because they always hit!), GA Semi(they changed their routine BUT could have put MORE creativity), F5 (in all aspects?! :D), NJSE (they just have to be consistent both days because their routine is TOP 5 MATERIAL), Charlotte Teal (they just need to clean it up and they're good to go)

Being kinda biased here but USA!! Allstars M80s have come a long way from where we stared at the beginning of the year. All we can do now is get better from here and i know we can do it. Im soo proud of my team and we should be a hit at WORLDS!

Back