All-Star Most Improved Teams This Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

do you know where i can find a more recent video of this team? i've seen them at providence, but maybe one for cheersport or one of there local comps?

theres videos on facebook from cheersport, but im assuming their private. if we do well this weekend ill put a video up

My Cheer Infinity So5 Team!

They couldn't barely hit to the top stretches over summer and now they do full up straight to stretch... What an improvement! Thank You Jesus!

This is a tough one for me. I can't say Orange, because every season they start hitting their stride right about this point. I don't want to say Stars, because they got their bid, but still struggle putting 2 great performances back to back. Same thing with F5. Many of the others mentioned in this thread have been good all season. A bad performance here and there doesn't take anything away from them.

So, with that all being said, I would probably say the most improved team so far this year is CEA sm sr. There are so many teams that have improved, so obviously you can't go wrong naming any of them. I will say the team that has shocked me the most is WC Suns. They struggled a little at their showcase, but that's been it. They've been great everytime out so far this year.

I really think Platinum Athletics small limited coed has REALLY improved this season. They went through SO many roster changes at the beginning and finally have such a solid group. They're going for their paid bid this weekend at CSG... Wish them all luck!! They have some serious competition but I really believe in them!

Back