All-Star Most Unique Music ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheergyms.com All American team the year they had people's names in voiceovers. "Cheergymssss.com woould like to introduce to you.....Robert Herrera!"
They're still around, they'll be competing at spirit sports in 2 weeks.

Our gyms does nothing but themes so here are some of my favorites through out the years I've been at Idaho cheer. Boy band, soul, tv themes, country, crazy, hearts, and Time. But hands down the boy band mix is the best yet. Daniel Ruiz is amazing

Several years ago I remember seeing a team that had Wizard of Oz mix... one of the stunts I remember was flyer sitting on the side shoulder kind of "peddling' a bike... like in the movie. I don't remember team or if they won or not, but I do remember it was very original.

There's a gym called Cheer Savannah that I remember seeing and they always had the craziest most unique themes. Their music always had to do with that. I remember watching a latin theme in like 2008 & they even had little flamenco dancer uniforms specially made for that year and they had a candy girls thing in 2009 I think. Some people didn't like it but hey, it was very unique!

Back