All-Star Most Unique Music ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

There's a gym called Cheer Savannah that I remember seeing and they always had the craziest most unique themes. Their music always had to do with that. I remember watching a latin theme in like 2008 & they even had little flamenco dancer uniforms specially made for that year and they had a candy girls thing in 2009 I think. Some people didn't like it but hey, it was very unique!

We saw them last weekend at Athletic Championships in Chattanooga. They had pink theme...the color; not the singer. It was really good. They won best choreography.

Our gyms does nothing but themes so here are some of my favorites through out the years I've been at Idaho cheer. Boy band, soul, tv themes, country, crazy, hearts, and Time. But hands down the boy band mix is the best yet. Daniel Ruiz is amazing
Those are all so cool! Is the boy band one on youtube?

coolest most unique music you've ever heard?,

an easy one: Shooting Stars & their latin flavor of 2009- 2010 !

but i also saw this one team and their stunt went up in a ripple and as each person went up it said their names,

&&

a team with ONLY mama mia songs.

I saw a team do this too. It was in 2006. Premier Tiger Sharks(Jr. coed 5) I was like "Wooooaaaahhh.." lol

There's a gym called Cheer Savannah that I remember seeing and they always had the craziest most unique themes. Their music always had to do with that. I remember watching a latin theme in like 2008 & they even had little flamenco dancer uniforms specially made for that year and they had a candy girls thing in 2009 I think. Some people didn't like it but hey, it was very unique!
Oh man. DON'T get me (or a lot of other people on here) started on Cheer Savannah themes. haha.

Cheer Savannah themes are always so creative!! And I think its unique when teams call out their names...Tigers Sharks or All-American! :) Kailee Peppers stunt group in 07 did it with the bases names.

Back when I cheered a few years ago my teams had Will Smith and Aerosmith themes. Sounds like it wouldn't work... But the Will Smith one was my favorite!

Pom team from last year had a love (hearts) theme and a black and gold theme, we've also had like heat fire and water I think:L

The black and gold was defo my favourite!

Back