All-Star Mother's Day

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is the place where incredible moms hang out....Happy Mother’s day to all you amazing ladies!!!!! Love you guys!!!

Happy Momma's day to all my board moms! I'd hate to try to name you all because I'd forget somebody and I'd feel sad!

Operation: Mother-Bird Surprise went off without a hitch. Showed up to the restaurant where they were eating breakfast and my mom got all excited and teary. I only cheered for a short while, but she was always there to encourage me even though she didn't understand it lol.

A little girl, asked where her home was, replied, "where mother is." -Keith L. Brooks

All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his. -Oscar Wilde

Happy Mothers day to all the moms out there, and to all those who serve as "stand in" moms when we need them too : ) Let us be thankful for our moms and compassionate to those who have experienced loss. I hope you all have a wonderful day filled with love!!

ahh you guys have a different mother's day from the uk!? what!?!

none the less... to all the cheer mummys on the board happy mother's day!!!

I remember when "Happy Mothe'rs Day" was trending on Twitter a few months ago and I nearly had a heart attack b/c I thought I forgot about Mother's Day lol. Turns out it was Mother's Day in the UK...go figure

Happy Mother's Day to my mom who has NEVER missed a basketball game, football game, or cheerleading competition. Even when I was in college, she drove me to my first UCA tryout & spring training! LOVE that woman!

ALSO happy Mother's Day to all you fierce momma's on the board-- most of whom I consider my second family!

Back