All-Star Mr. Ed's Last Request

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Only big name gyms can have "that" uniform even if a team before them had the same style in different colors.
Why can't boys be fliers?
O.M.G. I love World Cup lets discuss why you love World Cup so much here!
Where is the best place to buy bows?
You guys can try to run me off all you want but if you don't like what I am saying ignore it. *smh*
hahaha my bad on the world cup...my sincerest apologies::rolleyes:

If Shooting Stars gets their own practice arena then every other team at World Cup needs one too because that is so unfair, by the way I didn't read the entire thread where it states what the arena really is for but I am still going to say that it is totally unfair.

Everyone who works at Maryland Twisters is wrong about them being large, my cousin's best friends's nephew's girlfriend use to cheer at a gym in Maryland back in 04 and she read on formspring that they are small and actually a junior team.

OMG SUSIE QUIT WORLD EXTREME PANTHERS STARS??? I didn't know that and I have her formspring, facebook, twitter, youtube, myspace, and every other social networking profile added. HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS! I must stalk harder.

A small flyer must automatically be 12 instead of a senior in high school. Her parents really need to make her grow.
:D HAHAHAH!

What is your favorite level 2 team?
What is your favorite youth 2 team?
Let's see some good level 2 teams!
I'm embarrassed to be on a level 2 team.

(*now go back and read the post again but replace 2 with levels 1-6)

Back