OT Music Downloading Sites

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Mar 10, 2010
i usually use a youtube to mp3 website to download music but this takes a long time, so what do you guys use to download music for free since limewire was shut own? i have a macbook and don't know what i should get

frostwire doesn't work anymore :(
wow guess thats how long ago its been since i last used it:confused:

i do like aimini.net though it's super easy! you do have to make an account but they don't spam you or anything you search the song & click download & you can listen to it first:)

grooveshark.com, pandora.com - they all offer free music. i like grooveshark.com the best.

alternatively, you can get uTorrent.com and go onto isohunt.com or piratebay.org to download music. Its illegal to download music that you do not already own, from what I know. Just go buy them on iTunes. They're only 99 cents.

grooveshark.com, pandora.com - they all offer free music. i like grooveshark.com the best.

alternatively, you can get uTorrent.com and go onto isohunt.com or piratebay.org to download music. Its illegal to download music that you do not already own, from what I know. Just go buy them on iTunes. They're only 99 cents.

yes it is illegal but if i am making cd's i do not want to pay 25 dollars lol

dirpy.com is back up again! Fastest youtube to mp3 converter I've ever used and I'm so happy it's back again

Back