All-Star My Daughter Is A Loner But She Doesn't Care....she Loves All Stars

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 5, 2011
Have you ever not done something because your friends wouldn't? My daughter hasn't......

Today was my daughter's 17th birthday. For her birthday I bought her a Cali Smoed t-shirt and bow from the Cheer Market here on Fierce board, I also bought her a Teal Army shirt from their website. She is obsessed with All Stars. She has been on an All Star squad for 9 yrs., but it is just a small squad here in PA to mainly give girls something to do. We are so not Worlds or even Regional material. But she doesn't care she loves her team and loves watching it whenever its on TV and follows all sort of teams on YouTube. She was so excited when she opened her present tonight she will wear her shirts with pride however no one will have a clue who or what is on her shirt. Will she care? NO! She is her own person, she does what she wants and doesn't care what others think not even her friends, in fact not one of her close friends are on cheer. She's always been the lone girl on the squad from her grade until this year. We are from a small town in PA our whole High School (7th thru 12th) has less than 400 students.

Her dream is to go see Worlds. Which I will never be able to give her but that's besides the point. I am just writing this to say anyone can live their dreams, live life your way, you don't have to do or not do something because your friends don't. My daughter is proof of that. I am so proud of her, she doesn't care she will get asked, "Who's that" a hundred times tomorrow when she wears her Teal Army shirt to school. She already wears Cheer bows to school. She loves All Stars. In fact, She was squealing with delight the other night cuz a member of one of the top teams 'followed' her on Instagram. So beleive in yourself, do what you want, no one can make you happy but yourself. I am so proud of my daughter.

Oh and she said tonight she would really love a Rays and CA shirt, haha! I think I started something............ :help: LOL!

Oh yeah she did, can't wait till Christmas to give her the Rays one and the other bows, she will be so excited. Thanks so much.

Rock on girlfriend I like her already!!

One of the biggest things I try to instill in my little one is to BE YOU and own it!

Have you ever not done something because your friends wouldn't? My daughter hasn't......

Today was my daughter's 17th birthday. For her birthday I bought her a Cali Smoed t-shirt and bow from the Cheer Market here on Fierce board, I also bought her a Teal Army shirt from their website. She is obsessed with All Stars. She has been on an All Star squad for 9 yrs., but it is just a small squad here in PA to mainly give girls something to do. We are so not Worlds or even Regional material. But she doesn't care she loves her team and loves watching it whenever its on TV and follows all sort of teams on YouTube. She was so excited when she opened her present tonight she will wear her shirts with pride however no one will have a clue who or what is on her shirt. Will she care? NO! She is her own person, she does what she wants and doesn't care what others think not even her friends, in fact not one of her close friends are on cheer. She's always been the lone girl on the squad from her grade until this year. We are from a small town in PA our whole High School (7th thru 12th) has less than 400 students.

Her dream is to go see Worlds. Which I will never be able to give her but that's besides the point. I am just writing this to say anyone can live their dreams, live life your way, you don't have to do or not do something because your friends don't. My daughter is proof of that. I am so proud of her, she doesn't care she will get asked, "Who's that" a hundred times tomorrow when she wears her Teal Army shirt to school. She already wears Cheer bows to school. She loves All Stars. In fact, She was squealing with delight the other night cuz a member of one of the top teams 'followed' her on Instagram. So beleive in yourself, do what you want, no one can make you happy but yourself. I am so proud of my daughter.

Oh and she said tonight she would really love a Rays and CA shirt, haha! I think I started something............ :help: LOL!

This made me smile today. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!!! I hope she had the most amazing day ever. If I look real hard I can probably send you our level 5 bow from last year to wear with her Teal Army shirt. I would love to send it to her. Please send me a message and I will mail it after Vegas.

Happy Birthday to her again!!!!

This made me smile today. Happy Birthday to your sweet girl!!!!! I hope she had the most amazing day ever. If I look real hard I can probably send you our level 5 bow from last year to wear with her Teal Army shirt. I would love to send it to her. Please send me a message and I will mail it after Vegas.

Happy Birthday to her again!!!!

Oh my, that is so sweet of you. She would flip! She loves all of Extremes uniforms and such, she says they are always so nicely done.

Oh my, that is so sweet of you. She would flip! She loves all of Extremes uniforms and such, she says they are always so nicely done.

It's nothing. Don't even mention it! I will say thank you for the kind uniform comment even though I have absolutely nothing to do with that....LOL We like them too so thank you for saying that!!!

This made me smile. It's hard sometimes, because I know what you mean. Sometimes your friends don't have the same interests or don't even understand Allstar cheer. But that is the beauty of it. Most of us do it because we love it and we don't care what anyone thinks about that :). Happy birthday to your daughter! :)

I wish more people understood this. I get that everyone wants to be a worlds athlete and win competitions and everything, but people get lost in the competition of it.

So many people at college ask me why I didn't go to a gym with a worlds team since I had a full. They just couldn't understand that, though I would love to go to worlds and NCA, that wasn't the most important thing for me; the goods of my gym greatly outweighed the negative of not going to worlds or being S5.

I wish more people understood this. I get that everyone wants to be a worlds athlete and win competitions and everything, but people get lost in the competition of it.

So many people at college ask me why I didn't go to a gym with a worlds team since I had a full. They just couldn't understand that, though I would love to go to worlds and NCA, that wasn't the most important thing for me; the goods of my gym greatly outweighed the negative of not going to worlds or being S5.

We don't have a Worlds team anywhere near close to us. Heck we don't even have a gym in our town. Haha! And she could care less about that, like you she does it because she loves it. Just watching Worlds in person would make her life complete.

Back