All-Star My Flyer Is So Fat

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sorry, but I HATE this thread! I cringe every time it gets bumped up. I know you're all joking and saying everything in good fun. And I know nobody intends to hurt anyone but I still hate it. It just feeds the mindset that being "fat" is bad.....it adds to the societal pressure to be thin. It just makes me sad to see this thread.

I'm sorry, but I HATE this thread! I cringe every time it gets bumped up. I know you're all joking and saying everything in good fun. And I know nobody intends to hurt anyone but I still hate it. It just feeds the mindset that being "fat" is bad.....it adds to the societal pressure to be thin. It just makes me sad to see this thread.
Maybe not bad, but it definitely is unhealthy. I think you're reading too much into this one. Your post kind of reminded me of this meme...
sw50sw8sw578.gif

C'mon, lighten up a little!

Maybe not bad, but it definitely is unhealthy. I think you're reading too much into this one. Your post kind of reminded me of this meme...
sw50sw8sw578.gif

C'mon, lighten up a little!

I said that I know nobody is trying to be mean or degrade anyone. It does add to the pressure to be thin.

Back