All-Star My Maddie Gardner Autograph

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 24, 2015
I am soo excited today because I had asked Maddie Gardner if there was anyway that I could possibly have her autograph through her official Facebook account and she was so kind to me by sending me one through the mail! I just recieved it today and I am super excited! I have been a big fan of Maddie since 2007 when she was on CEA. She sent me this little card thing with it being signed on the bottom. Thought I'd share this because I collect autographs but I have never had a cheerleader's autograph before, so I thought that it would be great to finally have one added to the collection! :)

Maddie_Autograph_vintagecheer.jpg

I just got back from Disney World on my honeymoon :D and I was definitely the grown woman standing in line with all the little kids getting autographs from all the characters. I think I got 25 character's signatures. No shame. I love meeting characters! They are so much fun!

I met Elsa, Anna, and Baymax so pretty much everyone should be jealous! :cool:
Ok, I need to find a man like yours that will agree to go to Disney World for my honeymoon lol. Better yet, get married there, too:p

Gosh, I have tons. My Great Uncle used to work at The Plaza Hotel so he started collecting autographs for the family that eventually got passed down to me. Then I started a collection when I was 12..some are of famous people, some are not as famous but this is what I have...I can take photos to show you any of them just let me know!

Autographs from my Great Uncle from the plaza hotel:
- Bette Davis
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- The Beatles (preprint, they refused to sign)
- Xavier Cugat & wife Abby Lane
- Laine Kazan
- Robert Goulet
- Ricky Nelson

My autographs:
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (x2)
-Elizabeth Olsen
- Maddie Gardner
- Carly Patterson (Gymnast)
- Jessica Simpson (x2)
- Bethany Joy Lenz (played Haley from One Tree Hill)
- Stacy London & Clinton Kelly (from TLC's What Not to Wear)
- 1990's Tampa Bay Lightning hockey stick
- Phil Esposito (old general manager for Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Kaci Battaglia (x11)..her song was in Brandon senior black's pyramid section I had actually met her before she was super famous
- Craig David
- American Hi Fi
- Jesse McCartney
- Greg Raposo
- Play (x4)..this was a popular Swedish group from the early 00's
- Triple Image (radio Disney band from the 00's
- Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister)
- Stevie Brock (radio Disney artist from early 00's)
- Katharine McPhee (American Idol, Smash)
- AJ Gil (American Idol)
- Corey Clark (American Idol)
- Lauren Collins (Degrassi:TGN)
- B5 (radio Disney band from early 00's)
- Jessica Sierra (American Idol)
- Baha Men
- Claudette Ortiz (from an old band called City High)
- Jump5 (radio Disney band from early 00's)

Most of these I listed were received in person but for anyone that is interested in autograph collecting, check out fan mail.biz they share celebrities fan mail address' and they post there on the forum whether or not if celebrities have replied to their fan mail or not. Lots of people get lucky and have success! :)

Last edited:
Gosh, I have tons. My Great Uncle used to work at The Plaza Hotel so he started collecting autographs for the family that eventually got passed down to me. Then I started a collection when I was 12..some are of famous people, some are not as famous but this is what I have...I can take photos to show you any of them just let me know!

Autographs from my Great Uncle from the plaza hotel:
- Bette Davis
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- The Beatles (preprint, they refused to sign)
- Xavier Cugat & wife Abby Lane
- Laine Kazan
- Robert Goulet
- Ricky Nelson

My autographs:
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (x2)
-Elizabeth Olsen
- Maddie Gardner
- Carly Patterson (Gymnast)
- Jessica Simpson (x2)
- Bethany Joy Lenz (played Haley from One Tree Hill)
- Stacy London & Clinton Kelly (from TLC's What Not to Wear)
- 1990's Tampa Bay Lightning hockey stick
- Phil Esposito (old general manager for Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Kaci Battaglia (x11)..her song was in Brandon senior black's pyramid section I had actually met her before she was super famous
- Craig David
- American Hi Fi
- Jesse McCartney
- Greg Raposo
- Triple Image (radio Disney band from the 00's
- Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister)
- Stevie Brock (radio Disney artist from early 00's)
- AJ Gil (American Idol)
- Corey Clark (American Idol)
- B5 (radio Disney band from early 00's)
- Jessica Sierra (American Idol)
- Baha Men
- Claudette Ortiz (from an old band called City High)

Most of these I listed were received in person but for anyone that is interested in autograph collecting, check out fan mail.biz they share celebrities fan mail address' and they post there on the forum whether or not if celebrities have replied to their fan mail or not. Lots of people get lucky and have success! :)

I am too jealous of Kaci Battaglia & Jump5. I'm 22 and still listen to Jump5 weekly.

Oh my gosh Play and Jump5..I used to be so obsessed with them! Definitely jealous there haha. And I LOVED Smash and still think Katherine should have won American Idol. Lauren was my favorite on degrassi!

Back