All-Star My Maddie Gardner Autograph

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Gosh, I have tons. My Great Uncle used to work at The Plaza Hotel so he started collecting autographs for the family that eventually got passed down to me. Then I started a collection when I was 12..some are of famous people, some are not as famous but this is what I have...I can take photos to show you any of them just let me know!

Autographs from my Great Uncle from the plaza hotel:
- Bette Davis
- Sammy Davis Jr.
- The Beatles (preprint, they refused to sign)
- Xavier Cugat & wife Abby Lane
- Laine Kazan
- Robert Goulet
- Ricky Nelson

My autographs:
- Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen (x2)
-Elizabeth Olsen
- Maddie Gardner
- Carly Patterson (Gymnast)
- Jessica Simpson (x2)
- Bethany Joy Lenz (played Haley from One Tree Hill)
- Stacy London & Clinton Kelly (from TLC's What Not to Wear)
- 1990's Tampa Bay Lightning hockey stick
- Phil Esposito (old general manager for Tampa Bay Lightning)
- Kaci Battaglia (x11)..her song was in Brandon senior black's pyramid section I had actually met her before she was super famous
- Craig David
- American Hi Fi
- Jesse McCartney
- Greg Raposo
- Play (x4)..this was a popular Swedish group from the early 00's
- Triple Image (radio Disney band from the 00's
- Solange Knowles (Beyonce's sister)
- Stevie Brock (radio Disney artist from early 00's)
- Katharine McPhee (American Idol, Smash)
- AJ Gil (American Idol)
- Corey Clark (American Idol)
- Lauren Collins (Degrassi:TGN)
- B5 (radio Disney band from early 00's)
- Jessica Sierra (American Idol)
- Baha Men
- Claudette Ortiz (from an old band called City High)
- Jump5 (radio Disney band from early 00's)

Most of these I listed were received in person but for anyone that is interested in autograph collecting, check out fan mail.biz they share celebrities fan mail address' and they post there on the forum whether or not if celebrities have replied to their fan mail or not. Lots of people get lucky and have success! :)
Thanks so much of the website and so cool you got American Hi Fi!

Phil Esposito was a player for the Boston Bruins too- he played with Bobby Orr. and Solange Knowles is also famous for her role in one of the Bring it On movies!

Phil Esposito was a player for the Boston Bruins too- he played with Bobby Orr. and Solange Knowles is also famous for her role in one of the Bring it On movies!
and the Rangers :cheering:

Did somebody say... Draco Malfoy?

Seriously, one of my favorite things to watch. AVPM always brightens my day.

I bought a Squirt shirt at the thrift store the other day solely for the fact that they used squirt as a deterrent for the rest of the students when trying to get get Harry to touch the port key in AVPM. That whole show is a masterpiece.

I mean I've been a long time Squirt drinker but AVPM is the more important thing here. "Only Harry Potter likes that hogsh*t!"

At worlds 2012 a bunch of girls from Team Japan came running up to me and asked if we could take a picture. I said sure, and did so. As they were leaving one called out "Thanks Maddie!".

They thought I was Maddie Gardner.
This is my favourite thing I've ever read.

At worlds 2012 a bunch of girls from Team Japan came running up to me and asked if we could take a picture. I said sure, and did so. As they were leaving one called out "Thanks Maddie!".

They thought I was Maddie Gardner.
535831_443339262347659_437926707_n.jpg

P.S., I did end up getting a picture with her that day... I'm the taller one.

You do look a lot alike! I could see how someone would mistake you for her. Same build, same hair color, similar face shape. Heck, you even part your hair on the same side.
I never noticed it until I started telling people that story... Didn't help that I was also wearing a 'Team Senior Elite' shirt that day..

Back