All-Star My Maddie Gardner Photo!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Like it never happened...
Removing the debate doesn't remove the issue. Why did you delete all of the posts with logical questions and opposing points of view that were not personally derogatory? People can learn from both sides of an issue without agreeing with either side. :oops:

A forum without opposing opinions is like a Highlights magazine for children.

Removing the debate doesn't remove the issue. Why did you delete all of the posts with logical questions and opposing points of view that were not personally derogatory? People can learn from both sides of an issue without agreeing with either side. :oops:

Loved that magazine as a child, no idea why though.

I hate when I lose shimmies, but I am also sad that my comment about Google was deleted, not sure why really. :(

I'm confused. What was the rationale for removing all of those posts? I thought that the Fierce Board modus operandi was that posts don't get deleted unless they cross some kind of legal or ethical line. Was there anything on this thread that met that criteria?

That being said, the thread should've been locked a while ago.

Loved that magazine as a child, no idea why though.

I hate when I lose shimmies, but I am also sad that my comment about Google was deleted, not sure why really. :(
For those of you who missed it, I referenced some sports magazines in response to a claim by ACEDAD. He countered. I responded back that I was lazy and pulled the first two I found on Google and Ztaprincess responded....

Take it ZTA...

shimmyshimmyshimmyshimmy. one of the bests posts I've seen on this forum.

If it isn't on the first page or within the first few links on Google it doesn't exist.

:georgia:
Omg that character. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

Oh, and there was a peaceful discussion between individuals of Regina George's party and Janice Ian's wig. Some argues it was made from someone's mother's chest hair, some argued Regina was a fugly slut. Idk which way y'all lean.

Back