All-Star My Thoughts On This Weekend From Behind My Screen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Memorable chat moments, aside from the chanting - Finding out @F!ERCE lives kinda nearby! Still reading @kaylaxlaylaa 's name and thinking (and saying) kaylax. Sorry, honey, I can't help it. And agreeing with smiley. Once. It will never happen again.
Oh, and glad to be rid of BAY, CreepyCoach and tadelle...geez. Thanks honorary Mods!

hahah! its fine, i get it alot... guess thats what i get for making a screen name that i use on everything when i was still in middle school! I had fun chatting with you and the rest of the fiercers in chat this weekend though!Id list names, but that would take forever!

ohh and for anyone that was concerned bout that record shower, i ended up jumping in a pond with my best friend while being in the middle of a mob on campus celebrating osamas death, and after that i took a shower so i was nice and clean before bed. (even if that wasnt till 33oam)!

ohh and for anyone that was concerned bout that record shower, i ended up jumping in a pond with my best friend while being in the middle of a mob on campus celebrating osamas death, and after that i took a shower so i was nice and clean before bed. (even if that wasnt till 33oam)!

I'm so glad you re-washed! I was concerned for a second ;) That really was the fastest shower ever.

What???? On the mat?!

It supposedly happened saturday morning and was tweeted as #thatawkwardmomentwhen but no one, as far as I know, has said anything about what team, division, etc. I will die if I can actually see it on VOD, though.

I'm so glad you re-washed! I was concerned for a second ;) That really was the fastest shower ever.
bahaha i know, i needed that shower and really could not miss worlds. after running around campus, and all of town for a matter of fact with prob around 1000 people then ended up in that pond, there was no way i wasnt going to take another shower haha

Oh and after this weekend, I've realized @kristenthegreat and I really deserve to be mods. BANNING PEOPLE IS SO MUCH FUN MUAHAHAHAHA!

I miss being a Fiercechat mod. I was just thinking about how much fun that was last summer being GREEN.

i want to thank @SharkDad for the wonderful tweets some of you were talking about life dramas and who knows what thats not what i wanted hahah , shark dad was on it ;)

Your welcome. I was going to watch all of small senior anyway. I am finding out that it was me vs the @Cheerlebrity team. Do I get a IHMO for that?

Although I think we we're more of a team working for those back home and I think we agreed for the most part. It was fun.

Your welcome. I was going to watch all of small senior anyway. I am finding out that it was me vs the @Cheerlebrity team. Do I get a IHMO for that?

Although I think we we're more of a team working for those back home and I think we agreed for the most part. It was fun.
hahah you definitely should :D
best twitter poster >.<
but agreed both did amazing jobs with the tweets. <333

Back