All-Star My Thoughts On This Weekend From Behind My Screen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

F!ERCE

Cheer Parent
Mar 23, 2010
Just some things that stand out to me about the weekend:

1. HOLY "UNDERDOGS"!! F5, Panthers, Weather Girls, PCM, AS1, Spicy Rays, Bangkok. So impressed and surprised at how great you all were. There are more I'm forgetting, I'm sure...but YAY UNDERDOGS!!

2. The NCA curse is real. Large Senior teams should really just stop going.

3. I may know nothing about cheerleading. I think I only "picked" one winner correctly.

4. People who say "OMG SHUT UP ABOUT IT, IT'S OVER!" really irritate me. Umm...it literally JUST happened. Why would anyone "shut up"? Okay.

5. Cali is a powerhouse. 2 Silvers and a Gold? Dang.

6. Tsunami got to perform four times this weekend. FOUR FOR YOU TSUNAMI, YOU GO TSUNAMI! **

7. OMG A NON-US TEAM WON WORLDS WUT?! Holla.

8. Two ties....wut again.

9. The expression is "would HAVE" not "would OF". The latter doesn't even make contextual or grammatical sense.

10. There should be an intelligence test to be able to post here....

11. Cali has the best freakin' uniform designer.

12. "OMG THE LOGO MADE ME FALL!" You sure it wasn't a fly? A light that was too bright? A Northeast breeze of 1 MPH? Yeah, probably not.

13. More people need to donate to the board so it can be upgraded to handle all 12 billion people during Large Senior finals :)

14. Chat is not the same without @cheerKT .

** I'm not actually happy about this considering the circumstances, but ya know. Hope Brea is okay. Overjoyed with their placement, performances and that HUGE stunting score. Go 'head Tsu.

That's all. Share yours kids.

Wish I could shimmy each of your thoughts individually!!! Loved it!!!

Just some things that stand out to me about the weekend:

1. HOLY "UNDERDOGS"!! F5, Panthers, Weather Girls, PCM, AS1, Spicy Rays, Bangkok. So impressed and surprised at how great you all were. There are more I'm forgetting, I'm sure...but YAY UNDERDOGS!!

2. The NCA curse is real. Large Senior teams should really just stop going.

3. I may know nothing about cheerleading. I think I only "picked" one winner correctly.

4. People who say "OMG SHUT UP ABOUT IT, IT'S OVER!" really irritate me. Umm...it literally JUST happened. Why would anyone "shut up"? Okay.

5. Cali is a powerhouse. 2 Silvers and a Gold? Dang.

6. Tsunami got to perform four times this weekend. FOUR FOR YOU TSUNAMI, YOU GO TSUNAMI! **

7. OMG A NON-US TEAM WON WORLDS WUT?! Holla.

8. Two ties....wut again.

9. The expression is "would HAVE" not "would OF". The latter doesn't even make contextual or grammatical sense.

10. There should be an intelligence test to be able to post here....

11. Cali has the best freakin' uniform designer.

12. "OMG THE LOGO MADE ME FALL!" You sure it wasn't a fly? A light that was too bright? A Northeast breeze of 1 MPH? Yeah, probably not.

13. More people need to donate to the board so it can be upgraded to handle all 12 billion people during Large Senior finals :)

14. Chat is not the same without @cheerKT .

** I'm not actually happy about this considering the circumstances, but ya know. Hope Brea is okay. Overjoyed with their placement, performances and that HUGE stunting score. Go 'head Tsu.

That's all. Share yours kids.

wats the NCA curse? and who said "the logo made me fall" im very curious sounds interesting!!:)

Uhh I could go on and on about this.

Most of this is angry. Sorry. Don't kill me.

1. Senior Elite got 3rd. Got ripped off in a few sections if you ask me.
2. Still happy that F5 won though
3. NCA CURSE LIVES ON!
4. Cried after watching the video of Tsunami from today. Hope Brea is okay. Those girls held it together this weekend and did AMAZING.
5. I still can't believe half the competition had a drop basically.
6. A TIE?! SERIOUSLY? This is WORLDS not a SOCCER GAME. JUST GIVE IT TO BANGKOK.
7. Coed Elite was SOO CLOSE to winning. I'm SOOOO MAD.
8. Rays broke top 5 in Large Senior <3
9. Woodlands :(
10. I met Bay Routh from SE in chat!!!!!! (LOL JK YOU LITTLE FAKER. WE AREN'T DUMB)
11. My bracket was a complete fail. Dang mistakes.
12. ACE came from no where this season IMO. Triple Crown and World Champs? Oh okay.

I have more. I'm sure I'll be posting later.

wats the NCA curse? and who said "the logo made me fall" im very curious sounds interesting!!:)

Large Senior that wins NCA NEVER wins Worlds, except for one weird year when F5 did it. :confused:

Logo falling thing was just speculation in some thread around here.

Crazy bandwagon teal fans need to cool it. Plenty of us in chat were sad about 3rd but more than happy about the F5 come-from-behind-or-so-we-thought victory..you can be disappointed. I'm sure the girls are disappointed..but don't take it out on F5. All they did was win.. That being said, fans are allowed to be disappointed..forgive them if when their favorite doesn't win if they don't automatically bow at your feet. Give 'em a day or two, sore winner-fans aren't fun either..

I miss @cheerKT during chat..

People need to stop creating fake twitter accounts. You're NOT helping your 'team' when you post unnecessary stuff...we KNOW you're not on the team. Who do you think you're fooling?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that chat is never the same without everyone :( especially SharkDad, cheerKT, troya, garrett426, and many many more. :(

Fake people need to find a life. Why are you pretending? We aren't dumb.

*sigh* what a weekend. :confused:

So glad that there wasn't much trouble on the boards this weekend. I was actually nervous for it because I know how some people are during a competition and they just are either annoying or rude. This weekend went by pretty smoothly with some minor bumps in the road.

Each athlete that made it to worlds should be proud of themselves. Even if you didn't walk away with the win you still are doing something many athletes will never be able to do. Congrats to all teams this weekend on a long and sometimes rough season.

Bangkok was breathtaking and am excited for their TIE. I don't think it is unfair for a tie at all because both teams were amazing and deserved their first place trophy. I don't think the judges did it on purpose it is just how the scores turned out. Hearing about the amazing sportsmanship between the two teams made me realize that there is love in this sport and not just bitterness and greed. Kudos to them for showing everyone that it is ok to support your competitors.

The fake Twitter girl, sad that she didn't respond to my facebook message I thought we could be friends ha. She took her faceook link off her twitter after my message and deleted a bunch of tweets regarding WC and her being on SE but still today she went back to pretending. Sad sad girl she is.

I must say there was no champion crowned today that I call a bluff on, that is a first for a few years. All the winners were amazing and showed everyone that they came to win.

Lastly a big thanks to the ADMINS and MODS for the work they did this weekend keeping the board going and trouble from starting. Ya'll don't get enough credit so THANK YOU.

This weekend made me realize...

1. that I DEFINITELY need to go to worlds to see all this craziness for myself!
2. that truly ANYONE can go in take the gold :)
3. the east coast and west coast are stepping it up! (all we need is for some more midwesters to take home some globes!)
4. that I would really like something like this for levels 1-4 that is in one location (not all-levels or US finals) because I would love to compete in something this huge!
5. I CANNOT WAIT FOR IT TO AIR ON TV <3

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that chat is never the same without everyone :( especially SharkDad, cheerKT, troya, garrett426, and many many more. :(

Fake people need to find a life. Why are you pretending? We aren't dumb.

*sigh* what a weekend. :confused:

You were cracking me up on twitter!!!

As much as I love senior elite and georgia semi (and was rooting desperately for them both this weekend), I can't even describe how amazing it is for F5 and ACE to win those divisions at worlds. I say this because at the beginning of the season both those teams were left in the dust in favor of the CEA-WC and GA-TG debates. I think that is why we have all referred to them as underdogs even though they have always been extraordinarily talented. I am so happy for both of those teams, and sad for those whose seasons did not end the way that they had hoped. For those athletes who are disappointed tonight, just remember that the journey is the part that matters most.

Congrats to all of the world champions!

This is the first year I paid attention to worlds, and most of it was watching VOD sporadically. I guess the only thing I can say was that it was a lot of fun to watch.

Back