All-Star My Thoughts On This Weekend From Behind My Screen

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

You were cracking me up on twitter!!!
hahaha I think I'm funny sometimes ;) Glad you were amused!

I hardly call going from the silver to gold medal in a year "coming from no where" lol. But, I can see how they remained under the radar for so long.
Yeah that is probably a better way to say it! I personally never really expected it, but nonetheless, that's an awesome accomplishment and I truly congratulate them!

Memorable chat moments, aside from the chanting - Finding out @F!ERCE lives kinda nearby! Still reading @kaylaxlaylaa 's name and thinking (and saying) kaylax. Sorry, honey, I can't help it. And agreeing with smiley. Once. It will never happen again.

Memorable chat moments, aside from the chanting - Finding out @F!ERCE lives kinda nearby! Still reading @kaylaxlaylaa 's name and thinking (and saying) kaylax. Sorry, honey, I can't help it. And agreeing with smiley. Once. It will never happen again.
Oh, and glad to be rid of BAY, CreepyCoach and tadelle...geez. Thanks honorary Mods!

well hannah, i felt the need to say something as a at home worlds observer, but i think you covered most of it for me! lol

1) Bangkok is great. They're so good and so nice
2) NCA Curse must no longer apply to Unlimited Coed.
3) In regards to Cali winning 2 silvers and a gold: ='[ but I'm still happy for them

Back