All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My girl is beyond pasty. That was why I bought the machine. I was going BROKE on tans. She was getting so spoiled she wanted them ALL the time.

How do you deal w the between comps tanning melt? CP is also pasty and by Thursday the following week she looks like she has a skin disease. It really poses a problem when we have back to back comps 2 weekends in a row.

CP uses baby oil, body scrub and a loofa but it still never comes cleanly off.

you could make some money! I mean, my CP was blessed with a natural tan but there's a lot of pasty white girls that need it!
My CP is one of those. A tan is a must for her for NCA. However, in order to get a spray tan we have to get it on Wednesday before leaving California. Otherwise, we have to get the spray tan in Dallas which has proven to be difficult. The spray tans fade fast so maybe she'll just have to get a really dark spray tan, and pray for no splotchiness.

How do you deal w the between comps tanning melt? CP is also pasty and by Thursday the following week she looks like she has a skin disease. It really poses a problem when we have back to back comps 2 weekends in a row.

I've been told that a good tanning lotion is what's best to use as a supplement following a spray tan. It evens out splotchiness and flaking as the spray tan ages.

My CP is one of those. A tan is a must for her for NCA. However, in order to get a spray tan we have to get it on Wednesday before leaving California. Otherwise, we have to get the spray tan in Dallas which has proven to be difficult. The spray tans fade fast so maybe she'll just have to get a really dark spray tan, and pray for no splotchiness.

That's what we're doing too. Wednesday afternoon spray, leaving Thursday. I do have some self-tanning lotion that I think I will have her use to help with any fading spots.

We don't have so many back to back comps, so this is not an issue for us. In the summer, I would have her scrub pretty well and then just spray right over whatever was left over. It seemed to work pretty well for us. I will say that during that time, she also has some natural sun so that might help the look of the "melting" LOL...

Maintenance on kids in All Star Cheer only requires more time and money the older they get. Forget about discussiing the $$ spent over the years (don't want to think about it when I'm leaving for NCA in a few days). I wonder how many hours of my life has been spent on cheer over the past ten years. And not so much as a jacket for my investment. Ha! Last year it got so cold in Dallas I didn't have a jacket with me. We didn't have room in luggage because CP insisted on bringing her old NCA jacket. It was only after receiving a new NCA jacket that she conceded and allowed me to wear her old jacket. You may have noticed me around Dallas. I was the shivering person in the NCA jacket that fit like a crop top with sleeves just past the elbow. Yup, that was me.

Maintenance on kids in All Star Cheer only requires more time and money the older they get. Forget about discussiing the $$ spent over the years (don't want to think about it when I'm leaving for NCA in a few days). I wonder how many hours of my life has been spent on cheer over the past ten years. And not so much as a jacket for my investment. Ha! Last year it got so cold in Dallas I didn't have a jacket with me. We didn't have room in luggage because CP insisted on bringing her old NCA jacket. It was only after receiving a new NCA jacket that she conceded and allowed me to wear her old jacket. You may have noticed me around Dallas. I was the shivering person in the NCA jacket that fit like a crop top with sleeves just past the elbow. Yup, that was me.

That's the rule. 2nd one is mom's :p

CP won her 1st NCA jacket last year on her first trip to Dallas. Then she wore it to school and lost it :eek: So, if she gets another this year, it won't be mine :(

Fake Bake Flawless or Fake Bake Darker. Easily applied for all-over color, no transfer to uni issues, and the spray can be relatively contained to a small area if only touch-ups are needed.

Oh girl...last year in Dallas ALL moms were allowed ( FOR ONE DAY ONLY) to wear their kids jackets with no "side eye" or giggles. Friday it was 80 and Sunday it was 30....CRAZY!!!!

I have my own NCA jacket and I wear it sometimes but other times I feel like I'm being secretly judged so I try not to wear it unless I truly need.

And it's not my daughters NCA jacket because well that wouldn't even go on my arm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my own NCA jacket and I wear it sometimes but other times I feel like I'm being secretly judged so I try not to wear it unless I truly need.

And it's not my daughters NCA jacket because well that wouldn't even go on my arm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Is it just the NCA jackets that get you secretly judged (I've never worn one)? This Encore hoody from Athletic Championships that I'm wearing right now is super comfy and has a great fit...and I like the white zipper. I wear it all the time :confused:

Back