All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is it just the NCA jackets that get you secretly judged (I've never worn one)? This Encore hoody from Athletic Championships that I'm wearing right now is super comfy and has a great fit...and I like the white zipper. I wear it all the time :confused:
I feel like people look at me and say well she isn't a cheerleader and doesn't look like a coach so why is she wearing an NCA and who did she get it from? I feel like Hoodies are different .: I wouldn't judge you and with it being a hoody I'm not sure people would pay enough attention to see if it was a national champion hoodie or one of the ones you can buy in the shop at the comp.

I definitely wouldn't judge you! :)

Just when I wear my NCA jacket I feel like that... And I could be completely wrong but I try to be conscious of it! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like people look at me and say well she isn't a cheerleader and doesn't look like a coach so why is she wearing an NCA and who did she get it from? I feel like Hoodies are different .: I wouldn't judge you and with it being a hoody I'm not sure people would pay enough attention to see if it was a national champion hoodie or one of the ones you can buy in the shop at the comp.

Just when I wear my NCA jacket I feel like that... And I could be completely wrong but I try to be conscious of it! Lol

Well congratulations on winning it!! IMO I think you should be proud to wear it. I would never judge you. I actually see moms at our gym wear them quite a bit. Not like out in public, but at comps.(and trust me most of them did not win them themselves).

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep wearing CPs hoody and not worry about what people might think. The child wins a lot of jackets - many exactly the same as the year before. It's not like she needs them all ;)

P.S. I am really excited to see your CPs team next weekend. I'm getting up extra early to see that division:cheering:

Well congratulations on winning it!! IMO I think you should be proud to wear it. I would never judge you. I actually see moms at our gym wear them quite a bit. Not like out in public, but at comps.(and trust me most of them did not win them themselves).

Thanks for the reply. I'll keep wearing CPs hoody and not worry about what people might think. The child wins a lot of jackets - many exactly the same as the year before. It's not like she needs them all ;)

P.S. I am really excited to see your CPs team next weekend. I'm getting up extra early to see that division:cheering:
Oh I must clarify... I didn't win it.

My daughters coach (the head coach of all our teams) said he had to many NCA jackets and he gave me one lol

He gave it to me last year before my daughters team won and she was like how did you get an NCA jacket before me lol

And omg I hate that the division is so early lol but thanks for coming! Hopefully I can meet up and say hi!! :)

Is it just the NCA jackets that get you secretly judged (I've never worn one)? This Encore hoody from Athletic Championships that I'm wearing right now is super comfy and has a great fit...and I like the white zipper. I wear it all the time :confused:

I wear my grey Encore sweatshirt every day! It's the perfect weight for our weather. Doubt anyone even knows what it's from.

Oh I must clarify... I didn't win it.

My daughters coach (the head coach of all our teams) said he had to many NCA jackets and he gave me one lol

He gave it to me last year before my daughters team won and she was like how did you get an NCA jacket before me lol

And omg I hate that the division is so early lol but thanks for coming! Hopefully I can meet up and say hi!! :)

What a cool coach. Still don't see any problem with you wearing it.

Would love to say 'hi'! :)

What a cool coach. Still don't see any problem with you wearing it.

Would love to say 'hi'! :)
He is awesome and he so doesn't care about things like that. The day he gave it to me I walked into the gym he walked up and handed me his keys and he was like hey an NCA jacket is in the backseat of my car just go get it and bring my keys back to me and you can have that one.

I went and got it and I wondered if people saw me get it out and thought I was taking his NCA jacket lol

Since he coaches every single team he has received a jacket every single time we won NCA and since he coaches high school and they have won NCA 3 times in a row he gets so many of them he doesn't think it's a big deal. He said he can't wear them all so it worked out.

Maybe I can get him to upgrade me to the new NCA jackets this year since he got a bunch last year lol I shouldn't be greedy though!

If you see me wearing my CP's jacket it's because it's the only way to ensure I won't lose it. Mostly we have her Dad keep up with it! I have lost it before. Lmao
If you see me wearing my CPs jacket.....oh wait...

(If they ever win one I'll be lucky to be allowed to touch it)

If my CPs team wins one, I feel certain she will NEVER remove it so losing it or allowing me to wear it won't be an issue LOL

She only wears it in Dallas so, it's not something I normally have to keep track of. Which is why I lose it. Well, if it gets cold enough she'll wear it for a few days until the temp rises a little. She loves it. It's just not always practical when it doesn't get that cold here. Lol.

I know you said one of yours wants one pretty badly. I thought your son already had one?

Don't worry mom. They've got some eligibility years left. It will come!
Nope. Neither.

They have a few random jackets from regional type "national" competitions but never CHEERSPORT, NCA, or UCA. Cp16 does have a bronze from worlds but that's the biggest accolade he's got. I would have to say a BATB(each) win on Y3 is the best cp14 has ever done and that was 4? Years ago?

She only wears it in Dallas so, it's not something I normally have to keep track of. Which is why I lose it. Well, if it gets cold enough she'll wear it for a few days until the temp rises a little. She loves it. It's just not always practical when it doesn't get that cold here. Lol.
Not cold here? Go outside chicka.

Nope. Neither.

They have a few random jackets from regional type "national" competitions but never CHEERSPORT, NCA, or UCA. Cp16 does have a bronze from worlds but that's the biggest accolade he's got. I would have to say a BATB(each) win on Y3 is the best cp14 has ever done and that was 4? Years ago?

I think a Worlds bronze is pretty awesome (like, my kids I coach would all drool over it and he'd be THE MAN in the school/gym for having it.) But then again, your kids are probably surrounded by and friends with kids who have rings on rings on jackets on jackets. So I get it.

Back