All-Star Nca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know what time the Convention Center starts selling wristbands and merch on Friday??? It says coaches check-in starts at 11am so I imagine somewhere around that time but want to be sure so we know when to head over..TIA

Does anyone know what time the Convention Center starts selling wristbands and merch on Friday??? It says coaches check-in starts at 11am so I imagine somewhere around that time but want to be sure so we know when to head over..TIA
Good Question. Quoting so I get notifications. I would like to be there right when they open.

Same here! CP competes Friday night, but we were hoping to go over early to scope it out, get wristbands and merchandise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year we went to NCA as just spectators, however this year our CP is competing. Is there a place were parents and fans can go on the floor to watch in the arena or do you just sit in seats?

Last year we went to NCA as just spectators, however this year our CP is competing. Is there a place were parents and fans can go on the floor to watch in the arena or do you just sit in seats?
No :mad:. From what I have been told, NCA's "solution" to the severe overcrowding and possible non-admittance into the arena is to have sections 27-29 reserved for family/friends of the team competing. You must get to that section at least 3 teams prior to your team in order to be let in to that section.
If you look at the arena seating chart, you will see that those seats are not really a great option. Your best bet is to arrive at the arena 4 hours prior to your CP's compete time so you can fight your way in to a seat where you can actually see the team performing.
Good luck to your CP!!

This is my first time to NCA. I noticed that there was no schedule posted for Sunday. I just read on here somewhere someone hoping for a good Saturday performance for a later start time on Sunday. What am I missing?

Sunday is reverse order of placement on Saturday. For example teams in first place go last, teams in last place compete first.

Has anyone ever done the Dart train in on Saturday? Thinking of doing that since we have to be there early afternoon and think parking might be difficult
Love using the DART Train. I've tried NCA both with and without a rental car. I've also tried staying at a nearby hotel and walked everywhere. I've utilized cabs as well in order to get around. Without a doubt DART is your best bet. A word of caution, if you anticipate leaving the Convention Center during evening hours double check DART's hours of operation. One year we finished late and found ourselves stranded in the cold because the DART stopped running for the evening. Our hotel was 25 miles away and cabs wouldn't take us since they make more with short local fares and they claimed bad weather had made the roads too dangerous. It was a disaster.

Love using the DART Train. I've tried NCA both with and without a rental car. I've also tried staying at a nearby hotel and walked everywhere. I've utilized cabs as well in order to get around. Without a doubt DART is your best bet. A word of caution, if you anticipate leaving the Convention Center during evening hours double check DART's hours of operation. One year we finished late and found ourselves stranded in the cold because the DART stopped running for the evening. Our hotel was 25 miles away and cabs wouldn't take us since they make more with short local fares and they claimed bad weather had made the roads too dangerous. It was a disaster.

I remember that! Ugh.

This year we are close by, walking distance, but I still plan on getting a cab from our hotel since we have an early call time, and it will most likely literally be freezing outside.

Last edited:
Back