All-Star Nca 2017

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Let's not forget NCA's crossover rules. An athlete would not be able to compete within the different set of days as they can only crossover within the same level.

I thought the NCA Crossover rule was that they could cross within 1 level; did it change recently?

Side note... this new plan also gives Level 5 Suzy Cheerlebrity all day on Saturday to sign bows at vendor booths and pose for magazine covers to hustle off to level 1-4 cheerleaders

I see y'all $$$. No more running off to meet the squad.

tumblr_mzcsvpEAzp1rj6lpxo1_400.gif

Summit maybe? That is one level.
You're thinking D1 Summit. D2 Summit has standard crossover rules.
NCA has been like this for a while.

That must be it!

Side note... this new plan also gives Level 5 Suzy Cheerlebrity all day on Saturday to sign bows at vendor booths and pose for magazine covers to hustle off to level 1-4 cheerleaders

I see y'all $$$. No more running off to meet the squad.

tumblr_mzcsvpEAzp1rj6lpxo1_400.gif

Oh my Gawd how right you are.

Let's be real, it's all about the money. More days, more teams, more money. Extra comp for tinys and minis? More money. My daughter loves this sport but it is pricing me right out, add in STP and all the speciality comps and I'm about at my limit. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just parents. It is the small gyms too.

Let's be real, it's all about the money. More days, more teams, more money. Extra comp for tinys and minis? More money. My daughter loves this sport but it is pricing me right out, add in STP and all the speciality comps and I'm about at my limit. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same reason WC were added for Summit-$100,000s more! Nca will get double the fees from teams and spectators.

You're thinking D1 Summit. D2 Summit has standard crossover rules.
NCA has been like this for a while.

Back up the train. Are you saying D2 has stricter crossover rules than D1 Summit???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Back